..Twenty-Eight..

"So do not fear, for I am with you;

do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you;

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

-Isaiah 41:10

May God bless you all abundantly! Jesus loves you! Cast all of your cares on Him.

Neymar stood in front of me with Davi in his hands. Davi saw me and his eyes lit up, he leaned into my open arms. Davi's arms wrapped around my body and I smiled, and I swayed him in my arms.

"How long has it been since we last saw each other?" I cooed.

"One whole day!" he said to me with a smile. Neymar scratched the back of his neck while looking impatient.

"Oh and how are you? Something happen since I talked to you last?" I asked him with a knowing expression.

Ah Marcelo told me everything.

"Gabi forgot to feed Davi and we got into it, that's why I'm late this morning." he actually looked tired and worried.

"Don't worry." I held the side of his face, examining his tired eyes. "Have you been drinking?" I asked him.

"What does that have to with any-"

"Have you been drinking?" I asked him while seeing fades of red in his eyes.

"Maybe."

"So you come to practice after drinking and you drove Davi here? After drinking?!" I exclaimed.

"I've had enough arguing okay?" Neymar said sternly. "I drank a shot, that's it." Davi had his head on my shoulder, listening to our whole spat.

"Drinking what?" his soft voice came out as a surprise.

"Watermel-" Neymar started and I smacked his side, "What?" I eyed him and he shrugged with a smirk.

"Be serious. Be cautious of Dunga cause he can catch people who are sleepy, nevertheless people who have had something to drink." I poked his chest

"Lighten up." he started walking and tried to lead me by holding my waist.

Well dang.

My face became heated and he immediately retracted my arm and we started walking down the hallway. My body swayed as I found it hard to focus after that small but big display of affection.

/Neymar's POV/

I watched her sway from side to side and sort of questioned why she was moving the way she was. Was she trying to be sexy? If so, she had already achieved that.

Did I just think of that?

That shot of scotch made me not think straight.

I think.

We walked through the hallway and I wrapped my arms around her, embracing her and my son. She pretended not to to notice, because she knows I had more than one shot of scotch.

I got drunk but slept it off in a quick nap.

Well not all of it.

"Neymar, what are you doing?" I heard Thiago ask me.

"Huh?" I was confused suddenly, saw Alana patiently looking at me to let go. We were already at the training grounds, huh.

"Let her go man." Thiago said with a laugh, and I did while mentally hitting my side for being such an idiot at times. "Come here, Dunga hasn't noticed that you're late." I kissed Davi on his forehead, and he wiped it with a giggle escaping his lips.