..Twenty-Two..

God bless you all abundantly! :) Jesus loves you guys ❤❤! Put God first! (Read author's note for a lovely verse. Psalm 30:5! :))

I was sitting cross legged, debating what to do. My tears had stopped a while before I I had returned to my penthouse, which I happily found empty. The floor was cold against my exposed ankles. I was picking up my phone to call Andrew to tell him goodbye and wait for him to laugh at me, until I saw a text from Katilina, I gasped and picked up my phone shaking.

"Now, I saw the pictures and I know you freaked out, so you probably got into some mess over this and you are probably planning to leave. My advice is to not run away from your problems now. Football waited for two years but whatever you found in Barça may not wait for you this time...God bless you in all you do..." is what I read with a small smile, knowing my sister was far less impulsive than I was.

"God bless you too Kat. I will make sure that I try hard this time...I think that I may have found two things to stay for...give love to mãe for me please...thank you for everything. Besides, Neymar and I are just friends...I think." I sent the message and wiped my now dry tears and chuckled a little bit.

God's good, every single day. I had to remember that and garner up courage for each new day that arrived.

A match was on later that night and I was thinking about going, but Neymar and the team probably didn't want me there with them. I was contemplating it until I heard a knock on the door.

I rolled my eyes and stood to my feet, feeling a soreness about my back, and I opened the door. Neymar was standing there with a sad smile. He had a ball at his feet, and he kicked it up and balanced it between his hands.

I hated that I could have melted right there, but I was glad to see him.

"I don't wanna let you leave me again without telling what I need to tell you." he said to me quietly, and my eyes widened. I felt scared about what he had to say.

"Then say it now." I whispered, and then coughed. "Then say it now." I said for him to hear.

"I need you here."

I could have fainted.

"Oh..."

Idiot!

He smiled and pointed to the ball, ignoring my half hearted oh. My heart was beating fast and I was sure that it just wasn't adrenaline from what he said.

It was impulse that I opened up my arms and wrapped them around him.

Idiot!

He hugged me back in no time and I smiled.

There was really no denying that I had felt something for him. It was corny to swallow, but it was the only way to say it. He started to laugh when I didn't let go.

Idiot! Let go!

"Oh sorry..." I laughed and brushed my hair back.

"It's okay. Don't worry, you smell good and hug as well as you spoon." he laughed nervously as he said that. "Anyway, do you want to come watch me on the pitch tomorrow?" he asked me. "I have a match and I thought you left already and I didn't know if I would find you here. I can't really invite you somewhere cause I gotta talk to Carol and explain everything." she probably hates me now. "I want you on the pitch watching me."

"What? What about what Leo said?" I asked him with a grimace.

"Ignore him. He's impulsive and he didn't mean it." he said with a smirk. "He can be a jerk at times, but I got you."