..Twenty..

God loves you guys! No matter what. Always put Him first.

In the car, I was fuming on the inside. No doubt that it was something everyone had heard about and it was only 7. Neymar took notice of this and tried to play it off by saying not everyone had seen it.

"Can you leave it alone?" I asked him in english. His face froze for a while as he tried to understood what I had just said to him.

"You want me to not say that?" he asked me, and I nodded. "I don't understand much english." he pouted cutely.

Did I just say 'cutely'?

"You'll learn in time." I crossed my arms. Neymar went on his phone for a little while as I took the chance to look out of the window. He stared at his phone and licked his lips nervously.

"So who do you think did it?" he asked me. I thought about it for a second.

"I don't know who would do that to us." I said, and turned to him, thinking of my parents. "Who are you in trouble with after this?"

"Definitely Carol." he chuckled, and smiled at me. "How about you?"

I didn't even have to think.

"My mãe, and my sister." I rubbed my face with my hands. Katilina was probably blue in the face at the moment.

"I don't know enough about you." he smiled at me. "All I know is that you snore!" he teased me and I rolled my eyes while nudging him with my shoulder.

"Oh? All I know is that you like to be the big spoon!" I retorted and he started to laugh.

"I love to cuddle." he said in an overly cheery voice, setting us off into more laughs.

The car slowed to a stop, and the driver looked back with a blank expression. I suddenly snapped back to reality, realizing the situation and who I was with. No doubt the team had seen the picture. More, if any.

"Follow my lead, I know Leo won't bother you about it. If any of them talk to you about it badly, tell me right away." he put his hand in mine, making me jump. "I know how brutal they can get."

//+//

/Neymar's POV/

I took her hand so I give it an assuring squeeze but held a little longer than I anticipated. I ended up just holding it and she didn't do anything for a few seconds and then she jerked her hand back.

Ana chuckled nervously, and she opened her door with a huff. We entered the training center with her walking a distance and holding her back every now and then. I entered the training center with her and all of my teammates were looking at us.

Especially Bartra.

I squinted my eyes at anyone staring obliviously, I kept turning around to make sure Ana was behind me still. She stood shyly, not making eye contact with me or anyone else.

When I turned to my teammates, they were all walking back to their stations, Ana walked up next to me with her hands on her hips. She looked up at me with a small smile on her face, which made me smile.

"What can I do today?" she asked me, "Everyone is afraid of me suddenly."

"They're not afraid, they find it awkward now." I corrected her. Ever since I started to bring her around, many of my fellow players started to question whether or not she and I had something between us. There was definitely some sort of 'it' thing about her that made me like her.

As a friend, of course.

"I'm gonna go work out, okay?" I asked her. She looked lost and nodded at me. "We won't be in here for the whole time, you can come if you wanna." I gave her the choice, even though it was best that she stayed behind. As soon as I walked into the lockerroom, I would be bombarded with questions.