..Fourty-Eight..Little Did he Know..

"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!

For His mercy endures forever."

-Psalm 136:1

May God bless you all! May He be with you! Jesus loves you all so much! He died for you and is coming back soon! Give your life to Him!

I hurried to shove my clothes into my suitcase, all of my summer clothes, and other stuff. Andrew was waiting for me, and it was summer time in Brasil. I was eager to leave the cold for three weeks and go back to Brasil. I was smiling, I couldn't stop smiling, I was happy ever since the John Legend concert, which was a day ago.

Neymar even wished me well as we both headed to our home country but on different flights. He left just about thirty minutes before and it was the afternoon. Leo on the other hand, had missed his flight since he and Antonella were out all night and I had the night in with Marc and Thiago. I wondered if he was still here. I wondered why he had come by so much in the first place but it was always nice to have a friend to talk to.

"Wow, you're still here?" I heard Marc ask me as he peered into my room. "I hope you're dressed this time." he teased me, and I laughed with an eyeroll.

"Yes I'm still here and yes I'm clothed." I answered, putting the last few articles of clothing into my carry on bag. "Don't worry, you can come in." I looked up at the door, and I saw him smile while walking in.

"When you are leaving?" he asked me, pulling the hood off of his head, fixing the strings on his sweaters.

"Two hours," I picked up my heavy bag, strugglimg, and I chuckled, "are you going anywhere for the vacation?"

Marc shrugged, and I smiled. I was just smiling more and more, I always got this way when I was leaving to go home. "Ana, you keep smiling and smiling, did you and Neymar get back together or something?" he tried to ask with an amused tone but it came out as cautious.

I wish.

"No we didn't, but we're on good terms again." I told him, and he nodded, whispering something to himself. It sounded like...

Bueno...

"Are you meeting up with him in Brasil?" he pressed on, and I nodded slowly, getting a text from Andrew saying that he was here.

Or more specifically, "hot weather and hot people await us back in Brasil, I'm outside."

"We are gonna probably just meet halfway but I guess. Listen Marc, my ride is here." I started taking my stuff, and he stood up.

"I can help you." Marc picked up my carry on, and I smiled at him.

"Thanks Marc, I can carry it myself cause I really got to go. We can text, okay?" I was itching to go back home so I was rushing him, and my bag and suitcase really weren't too hard to carry.

Then he wrapped his hand around my wrist.

"Wait." he said to me slowly as my eyebrows knitted together. Then he pulled me to him and I didn't know what was going on until I felt his lips on mine. My eyes were wide opened and I saw his closed as I pulled back as quickly as possible.

What was he doing?!

My hand retracted back and I shoved him by his chest by my reflex, very hard. I broke the contact and I dropped my bags.

"What was that?!" I yelled at him, and his face flushed red. Marc let go of ny wrist, and I stepped back, did he just kiss me? My hand traveled to my mouth and my face turned redder than it has it a long time. I scratched my neck as I shifted in my place.