..Fifty-Two..More Surprising Surprises..

"Blessed be the Lord,

For He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city!"

-Psalm 31:21

God bless you all! Jesus loves you all infinitely! May God be with you! God is Good! God is Love! Jesus died for you all and rose again on the third day!

/Neymar's POV/

I step into the hospital room feeling awfully burdened. Maybe it's cause I've been feeling guilty- no- very bad for what I've done to her. Now she's in the hospital, the doctors said that she might have pneumonia and that she had to stay for overnight tests. She stayed out in the rain all night I believed, that's what Thayse told me.

Yeah, my own friend who wasn't very fond of Ana had to tell me that. I was seven hours late to visit her because the event ran a little long, and I left Davi with Rafaella.

A nurse opened the door to the hospital room, and I hear a commotion of people. I walk into the room before seeing several people sitting and standing around Ana, who was asleep with a mask over her face.

What have I done?

I get looks and glares from them all, some of them are at a loss for words as the room becomes silenced in some areas.

I see a woman glaring at me with her lips pushed out, and she squinted her eyes at me. She honestly gave me the worst look, and I didn't hold eye contact with her for a while before somebody spoke up, another woman bearing resemblance to Ana. "Why don't we go out to the waiting room? The Santos match is on." Her fingers snapped, and then the crowd of them followed after her, and I could tell she was a strong person. Everybody walked out except for the woman who still glared at me.

I took a seat, and I looked at Ana, sighing to myself. I looked up and saw the woman still staring at me, now she was observing me. We held eye contact this time before she spoke something.

"Honestly, if this were July, I'd be jumping around and screaming if I saw you; but after what you've done to Alana; I sort just want to push you on the ground with all my force." She coldly said to me before looking back at Ana with a softened and sad expression.

I didn't know what to respond with.

"Um..."

"Um? What? Please, you know exactly why I'm scolding you like I'm you're mother or something! How could you keep leading her on as if you genuinely love her?" She scolds me. "Is this love?" She points at Ana while still maintaining her angry glare. "Causing constant pain?" I'm caught off guard by the passion she's using and how angry she sounds while doing so. "Well I don't think she really would want to see you here." Now I feel like crying.

This girl knows how to pick apart a man to his core with a wordy paragraph.

I run my fingers through my hair and stare at her.

"Well I don't think she wants to talk to you since you never really have much to say to her when you need to, huh."

What do you respond with when somebody successfully drags you?

Alana told me about a friend she had back in Campinas who was very good at lecturing and making somebody feel bad.

She was probably that friend. The one standing in front of me.

"So I suggest that you would leave Ana alone unless necessary." Then I couldn't look in her direction, I just felt helpless because anything that I would say would be countered with a harder insult.

"Well could you tell her I'm sorry...?" my voice was small, and the girl sighed while fixing her position.

She didn't say anything, just heading over to the door and opening it.