..Five..

I couldn't stop gushing about the penthouse. I told my sister, Molly, and Ayla. I had currently talked to Molly for hours cause I couldn't sleep. I also just wanted to see my first sunrise here.

I crashed at 4 am, and totally missed it. It was alright, I would try again the next morning. I woke up at 2pm to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?" my voice was muffled as I lifted my head from my king sized bed.

"Get up! You have to practice today!" it was Andrew's angry voice.

"What?" I tried to regain my thoughts as I was incredibly dizzy. "Am I going to Camp Nou...or...?"

"No. You're going to play with me." he said. "Be ready in ten minutes."

"Why would I play with you?" I squinted my eyes.

"You aren't going to go on the field under my name and end up being a screw up on the field." he snapped. "You're gonna learn to play like me."

"In two days? I was planning to get to it today, but not with some jerk who thinks he's above everyone." I retorted. "You're not even on any of their levels-"

"Neither are you." He calmly stated.

"This is why you and dad get along, cause you're both inconsiderate!" I yelled.

"Be ready in ten, princess." he mocked me. He hung up the phone, and I quickly darted to the master bathroom to do my morning routine.

Aside from the Andrew drama, did I mention that this penthouse has two big bedrooms? It had a gourmet kitchen, and some sort of media area. I was sure that this was a villa for the rich and famous.

I wore my bright red Nike sweatshirt with the usual grey sweatpants, and my old red and black boots. I tied up my hair, and grabbed something in the mini fridge to eat. I saw some yogurt and shook my head.

"Basic." I grabbed one, and ate it quickly. I took my phone and dialled his number. "I'm only leaving from the back entrance." I said to him. "So get me there." I hung up the phone and took my hotel key.

I tapped my foot while waiting. He told me to be ready in ten minutes, and he was twenty minutes late. I got bored and decided to listen to some music. Something Brazilian came on shuffle and I started to dance while grinning madly.

Then I saw a car pull up. Good, he was here but he saw me dancing. I became embarassed, and climbed into the passenger seat. He was laughing and mocking my dancing.

"Don't ever dance for your goal celebrations, I mean, if you even ever score one." he laughed some more.

"Your splits on the pitch whenever you score aren't attractive either." I boredly answered back. He pursed his lips together and refrained from taunting me further.

Just how I like it, a good way to shut Andrew up.

//+//

We stopped at a field set up to be a football field. There were many kids outside, playing with two rocks set as goals. I smiled at the thought of me playing back in São Paulo with many girls and boys my age.

"Aw, does this ring any bells of your childhood?" Andrew teased me while getting a ball.

"What are you talking about now?"

"How you and the other ones struggled after dad left with me. Does this remind you of the little poor area you used to play in?" he rolled the ball to me. As my anger boiled, I recieved the ball, toying with it under my foot. The feeling felt so foreign, but it also felt like home at the same time.