..Eighteen..

The dumb wig on my head was shifting as I kept to myself in my own corner. Iniesta was talking to Luis Enrique about something and the team was pretending to be paying attention to the stretches. Instead, we were all listening to the intense conversation between Don Andres. The tension in this practice was oddly thick, and I didn't know why. Not everything in this club was all sunshine and flowers. I had to accept that.

I was staying away from Neymar, for the past three days, any attempt he had made to talk to me, I ignored it and he seemed to be getting mad. Leo was talking to Neymar about something Thiago did last night, a burp or something.

I was supposed to hang out with Kiran and Mel later on with Molly and Ayla. At least I'd hang out with friends. Ivan walked up to me and held out his hand for a high five.

"Hey!" he beamed. I high fived him with a smile. I wasn't going to let Neymar ruin my mood.

"Do you know what's up with Neymar?" he asked me, and I smirked while staring at Neymar who looked pissed off.

"Not at all." I said to him, and got on all fours to start doing mountain climbers. "Why do you ask?" I started to do the most disliked warm up in my opinion. I was gonna segway into bicycle kicks easily.

"Cause he just seems mad..." he reasoned, and started joining me with stretches.

Wonder why...

"Okay so Ivan, did you notice what I noticed the other day?" I asked him after a few hushed whispers going around. I noticed that Andres was getting more fired up by the second, and Pique went up next to him.

"Noticed what?"

"That we were the only ones excited for the season." I pointed out, and flopped hard on my back in an attempt to roll over and do bicycle kicks. A sharp pain shot up through my back and I cried out in pain. The way I had twisted my body sent something cracking and I felt sharply on my tailbone.

Well that was unexpected.

I held my back, noticing that the pain was in my tail bone. My legs were numb for the quickest second, and I cried out even more. All from landing too hard on my back. The sounds I was making were in my normal voice, but I was in too much pain to care.

How did I flop so hard to the ground that I was close to tears?

Obviously I wasn't cut out to be a diver.

Ivan was standing over me, snapping at Neymar to go tell Luis that I was down. When Neymar was close to Luis Enrique, Gerard started yelling at him, and Neymar held back while some players steadily walked to see what was going on. As if this were normal.

"Can someone help Andrew?" Ivan put his hands out, and Leo jogged his way over with a worried expression. He called over Javier, and sent Rafhina to go get a nurse. If I cried, my makeup would run, but my back really did hurt.

Andrew always did warn me about turning a certain way. That's how I pulled my hamstring a few years ago. I was biting into my lip, and held my hand over my hand. Gerard was still yelling, red in the face while Luis Enrique stood there with a blank expression. Andres pulled Gerard back and I could vaguely hear Gerard screaming that Luis Enrique was making him out to be a bad person. I opened my eyes after shutting them to keep from crying, and I saw Neymar standing over me with a kind smile. Motioning someone to come over.

"You're gonna be okay." he said to me softly, and I felt my body being lifted on that orange stretcher. Now I wasn't going to question his kindness, because I would help up Cristiano Ronaldo if he were on the ground writhing in pain. It's called respect for another player, even if they're from a rival club.