..Ten..

My phone was ringing crazily as I felt around without opening my eyes. I was too comfortable in my sleep and on the fluffy pillows in order to full awaken. My frustrations soon overpowered the will to stay asleep once the person tried calling again.

My phone never stops ringing.

I slide to unlock my iPhone and the person interrupted me again. The sunlight was streaming into the three windows and made visibility go down to none. I put the phone to my ear and groggily spoke.

"What's so important for you to call at eight in the morning?" I said with gritted teeth while closing my eyes again.

"Sleepy, huh?" I heard Andrew ask with a slight chuckle. "Listen up babe, you need to go to practice today, I want to go places today." I gasped, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" I sat up. "Why don't you go?" I threw the white duvet off my my body in a burst of anger from being awoken too early in the morning. "I thought you wanted me to come to you at ten since you magically decided to rescheduele yesterday?"

"I said why already. Since you decided to pop into meeting for no reason, you should go to practice." he answered. "Besides. You should have been there yesterday, but no, someone had a hangover!" I rolled my eyes as I tried to recall as to what happened at the party Mel invited me to yesterday.

"I overslept, it was not a hangover." I ran my fingers through my hair. "Besides, why is practice so hard for you to go to?"

"Cause I'm not playing, remember? Put on your mask or whatever and go practice. It's literally for an hour and a half today."

"How am I supposed to get there?" I rubbed my hand over my face.

"Use whatever little amount of money you came with and take a bus." he laughed into the phone. "You need to learn how to think things through." he hung up right after that. Practice started a nine, and I needed to make this quick.

To think he made me smile two days ago.

Over the course of two days: I felt like crap; Ayla and Molly seemed to be doing better than ever without me, but constantly assured me that they missed me; and a picture of Bruna and Neymar was uploaded onto instagram yesterday.

That was the icing on the cake.

Two days and I still haven't left my house, and about 10 or so days until the start of the season. I wasn't as excited anymore, but I had to deal with it. Maybe it was the fact that I was growing weary of the arguments. Or maybe I was just tired.

I showered, and I made sure to find the bag of essentials that Andrew gave me. I put on the training kit, and watched myself fade away once again. No matter how many times I did this, I would never get used to me looking like someone else.

I put on a navy blue Nike sweatshirt over the jersey, and a beanie in the same color. One of the main obstacles was staying in the locker room with the team while most of them are shirtless and showering. I just had to keep my distance from them and shower whenever I got back to the hotel. No matter how sweaty I was.

Leaving out of the back door, Ernesto, the morning secretary, stared at me with a confused expression. I turned back and walked out quickly. I couldn't walk out like this like that because people were starting to recognize me as Andrew. I tried to find a cab on standby, but I couldn't. Instead, I called one and told them to pick me up.

I needed to start looking into getting my license here quickly.

While leaning up against a wilting tree, I noticed that the scene of the city changed drastically from my hotel's city scene. The scene was familiarly saddening, it reminded me of home.