..Fourty-Six..Middles and Beginnings..

"Blessed is he who considers the poor;

The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble."

-Psalm 41:1

May God bless you all and may He be with you! God is Love! Jesus loves you all so much! God is infinitely Good!

As I walked down the hallway back to Luis' office, I tied my hair into a bun. I barely got out of bed but I tried to make myself look a little more decent today. I walked at a faster pace, noticing I was almost two minutes late and Luis told me he would not have it today.

I opened the door to his official office, and then as I took about ten steps backwards. He did not.

Luis Enrique did not!

"Ah! Good afternoon." He cheered at me, and I got the nervous feeling in myself. The ones I got before matches but at a fuller voice.

I cautiously took steps into his office, and then Neymar turned back to look at me with a confused expression written all over his face. I didn't blame him, I was just as confused but more concerned as to why was he sitting here in the first place?

"Sit right here Alana." Luis said to me, pointing to a chair left of Neymar. I risked glancing at Neymar from out of the corner of my eyes. He was half covering his face, and not even looking at me, so I stopped looking at him. I was probably red in the face at that moment. "Good morning you two." he greeted, and I didn't say anything.

There was silence.

Not the usual kind that came at awkward moments but the kind when you don't have anything to say.

"So...how are you guys?" I guess the coach sensed the tension in the room, because neither of us were looking at him. But here was my chance to show him I was alright. Even though I wasn't.

"I've been better than I have been in a while, thanks for asking." I crossed my legs while saying that. Lucho smiled at me and looked at Neymar.

"Are you guys back together-" Neymar leaned foward, cutting him off with a head shake.

"No." he answered simply, and I put on a plain face. It felt so good to hear his voice. But it felt bad to hear him say 'no' to Lucho's question.

"Yeah." I agreed with Neymar, acting very nonchalant.

"I've been seeing somebody else if you needed that information." Neymar added on, and I felt a knot in my throat, but I wasn't going to break out crying, it was a knot of shock.

"Well that's not good." Enrique answered, and I stared straight ahead.

"Why...?" Neymar asked, and I felt that he was staring at me as if I had something to do with it.

Cause...I kind of...did.

"Cause Alana signed a contract," my eyes darted down, but I looked back up to not look guilty about it, "it said that she has to be with you so publicity for the women's team is recieved." Then I knew he was staring at me, more like glaring at me.

The way Luis worded it- it was betraying.

"Oh." Neymar grunted, shifting his weight in his seat. I wanted to scream at Lucho to tell him that I had no choice. I had no choice, I didn't want to sign it. I refused mutiple times, I didn't want to use him.

"So we're going to need an instagram picture of you two and for you guys to go on a date by Wednesday. Can you do that for us?" I wanted to run away at that moment and hide my face.

"Let me rap my head around this first;" Neymar spun his finger in a circle, his tone hostile, "I'm in a pr relationship and I didn't know it?" now his voice rose, and I felt as if it were directed at me and Luis.