..Sixty..The End..

"4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."

-1 Corinthians 13:4-8.

God bless you all and may He be with you all! Jesus loves you! He died for you all and rose again on The Third Day! He is coming back soon! Dedicate your lives to He Who created you!

By God's Grace this is the last chapter (there's an epilogue after.)! It's been a long journey. I thank God for you all.

Here we go!

August 27th, 2015.

     I let go of the breath I had been holding in as the final whistle was blown. That was it. Barcelona had won the treble by God's Grace. Not only had I screamed my heart out, I was crying tears of joy while wrapping Mel in a hug. Who would have thought?

Who would have thought that Barcelona would triumph this season?

Who would have thought these tears would have been tears of joy?

Even Mel was crying, but that could've been because she was pregnant. She was more emotional now than I had ever known her to be.

I had been sitting near Carolina and Davi, who had gone to change his outfit for the celebrations. She was also crying, probably really proud of Neymar, he even scored, making it 3-1. That's when I started crying tears of joy. Some people noticed and took pictures but I didn't care. I was such a mushy person nowadays. All I knew is that prayer really does work. I had constantly been on my knees praying so Barcelona could win. Knowing my prayers were answered made me cry in the first place.

I saw Neymar just as he was going into the tunnel, and we locked eyes with each other, and he looked at me as if I were the most adorable person in the world. He stopped in his tracks before coming over to me, giving a few high fives in the process, and grinning at me. He took my hands in his, staring up at me with

"Why are you crying amor?" He cupped my face and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips before pulling away first. A few people "awe-ed" as he paid me no mind afterwards. His blank expression that came right afterwards, making me question the sincerity of his kiss.

Probably not wanting a repeat of when we first kissed.

But he had been like that, for two weeks. He didn't seem to be so interested in our relationship anymore. I decided to ignore it since you know, you can't always be mushy with your boyfriend. But I wondered.

I always wondered about him.

But enough worry, it was a celebration and I didn't have to attend as my brother.

I recived a text from somebody just as all the players went to go and change. My eyebrows furrowed at the name. What could he possibly want at a tine like this?

From: Lucho

"Meet me in my office thx." Is all it said, and I became confused. I replied back with:

To: Lucho

"Office? We're in Germany Lucho..."

I got a text back immediately after that.