..Fourteen..Part 1

While I struck the key into the front door, I opened my door to the sounds of whispers, female whispers. My eyebrows went up as I slowly crept towards the sitting room, that's where I heard the whispers. My eyes darted around the foyer for something for protection. I took the vase on one of the tables and held it above my head while as my breath went raggid. The whispers turned into giggles and I looked in all directions of the room. Only sunlight filtered in from three windows in the sitting room I never sat in.

My heartbeat went up as I approached the source of the whispers. I saw a female with brown hair sitting on my recliner, and I furrowed my eyebrows. After a successful match day, I come back to this? I lunged the vase in her direction but missed badly.

This proves that I was the worst goal keeper when I played Brasilian street football.

The girl jumped with a scream, and she turned around. Where was the other one I heard? The brunette that I aimed for looked extremely familiar. With a different hair color but the same huge blue eyes.

"Ayla?" I sputtered in disbelief.

"Surprise?" she said weakly as Molly peered from behind the aquariam in my living room. I gasped at her newly colored locks, and she touched it with a smile.

"You guys?" I screamed with a smile. They both ran to me and hugged me while we just screamed. I felt Ayla's new hair style with a grin as I brushed it with my fingers.

"I couldn't even tell that was you on the field! Oh my gosh you were so electrifying! Molls and I were so estatic it was so pizzatastic!" Ayla exclaimed.

"Oh and that penalty was brilliant! Actually a really great one!" Molly raved with a big smile. Like Mel, she wasn't one to ever show excitement, let alone emotion.

"It was tough on that field." I said with a laugh.

"You gave two assits! Tough? What do you mean tough on that field? I hope your problematic brother enjoyed it." Ayla said with an eye roll for the last sentence.

"Speaking of Andrew, I couldn't find him." I said to them, wondering where my brother had gone.

"Aren't you gonna ask how we got into your luxurious penthouse?" Ayla asked with a curtsey.

"Humor me." I said as I sat down, "Maybe you wanna clean up that vase first." I pointed to the shattered vase as a joke and Ayla shook her head with a smile. Molly, on the other hand, was on the ground, touching the marble floor.

"Ayla, we have to ask an important question before we get into all that but just a little synopsis, I had to flirt with that guy secretary because we've been here since last night." she pretended to gag while saying that, and she grabbed the remote to the flat screen tv. "Go ahead Ayla." she turned it on to novelas.

"Did you fall in love yet?" Ayla said with a grin like a child's.

"I've only been here for three weeks you guys." I answered her while leaning back in the chair.

"Yeah but it only takes 0.2 seconds to fall in love." Molly chimed in, laying on her stomach and propping herself up on her elbows.

"Ah I've missed you guys." to be honest, it felt as if they had never been gone. These were my friends that I had left to go somewhere. I was basically a college dropout with dreams to chase and I couldn't appreciate their struggle to come here to see me play enough.

"Ew no sap Ana." Ayla said with a scrunched up nose and a smiling face. "Or should I say Andrew. Or A. Amero #28 yes?" she asked while nudging me again.

"Nope! Cause right now I'm Ana."

"Okay. Well have you made any friends?" she asked me with a serious tone.