..Fifty-Six..Birthdays and Observations From a Three Year Old..

"Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep."

-Psalm 121:4

God bless and may He be with you all! Jesus Loves you! God is Good. He is Love. All the Love your way. May He dwell in you! Jesus died for us and rose again on The Third Day! He is coming back soon! Dedicate your lives to Him!

Always thank God!

I tapped my pencil on my desk, the voice of my professor fading into my head as my eyes met the clock once again. And I tapped the pencil on the desk, possibly annoying the unlucky kid who had to sit near me.

Tap, tap. Twice on the desk this time as I looked at the clock again.

I thought that by dropping out of college, that my life would be easier without it but that break made it even worse to study.

That and it was Neymar's birthday.

And my morning class made it difficult to see him or surprise him at training, but I did make sure to call him and sing as badly as I could so I could at least have him smile, but Davi picked up and sang back to me.

Gotta love that kid.

Tap, tap.

The girl next to me scowled at me and I shrugged with a dopy smile, and she rolled her eyes. Remember when I said that I wanted to go back to school? Well I got the chance since my college back at home didn't consider me a drop out and I got the chance to study abroad but I was still connected to my old one. Getting back into the loop was weird, especially with 10 am classes, and going to practice right after. Now I felt like my life was actually productive.

Like I had a lot to do, and that made me happy.

But what made me so eager to leave wasn't really to see Neymar, because I would eventually- nevermind I was excited- but it was actually to take Davi out to buy a gift for his pai which he insisted would be better bought on the day of his birthday.

So I got permission from Tali and Caro to take Davi out after practice since Ney would be at practice at that time too.

I tapped my pencil again, and interuppted my own thoughts, snapping my attention back to the ongoing lecture. I smiled, knowing that the dismissal from the professor would be coming in eight minutes and thirty...twenty nine...twenty eight and counting seconds.

Twenty seven, twenty six...

//+//

/Davi's POV/

It's not often that I buy my pai a gift, it's usually him that gives me gifts. But today I was determined to buy him the best gift ever! I didn't know really...I have the mind of a three year old, but I do have a good taste in gifts, I'm pretty sure I'm licensed in that area.

Maybe a calendar or a picture frame, or-

"How about this Davi?" Ana caught my attention as I looked at the clock in her hand. "Not for papai, but maybe for you." She handed it to me and I stared at it with a confused expression.

What was this? I heard the name before and I saw it, but I didn't know what it did I could barely read.

"But what would pai want?" I whined, and Ana nodded as she pushed the shopping cart through the aisle. "I'm keeping the clock, though." I held it proudly in my hands as I grew to admire the little thing.

"Well what does pai like?" She asked me as she parked the shopping cart. Then I noticed how she looked at me as if she really cared. I smiled at her because she reminded me of my mother.