..Fifty-Nine..How Could you..

"Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book."

-Revelation 22:7

God is Good! Jesus is coming back soon! Jesus is Love! Dedicate your lives to Him! God is Love! The Day of The Lord is coming soon! Revelation (which is the last Book in The Bible) is a great read!

I balled my fists as I hugged Rafaella and then Davi, swinging him in my arms. "The Copa is ours'! It's ours'!" I cheered as Barcelona sang 'campeones'. They sang it when they won the league by God's Grace and now they're singing because the Copa del Rey was their's. It was a happy sigh to see this team win a domestic treble, now it was the Champion's League they had left and with the double out of their way: that was their focus. As I watched the celebrations from the stands, I couldn't help but feel a little bit better.

About what?

A lot of things.

And Lucho even told me the conrract with Ney would be over at the end of the Champions League final.

But what nagged at me was the fact that I still had yet to tell Neymar that Andrew was my twin. Maybe he figured it out and was waiting for me to say something about it. I couldn't live a lie anymore. I even thought about it while laying in bed a night. But tonight wasn't the night to tell him, although I had an urge that it'd have to be soon.

"Ana! Your phone is ringing." Davi interrupted my thoughts as he handed it to me. I smiled while thanking him as Rafa was taking stadium selfies with her friends. I was here with Mel, who's stomach was ballooning in her mumu. I checked my phone to see it was a text from Neymar.

From: ninho

"There's a party afterwards...and I know they aren't your favorite linda. So you probably don't wanna come but I still wanted to ask if you did? Love you btw." I rolled my eyes playfully as a blush formed on my face. The dork could've just came up to me on the pitch, I mean I was in the front row.

Did I want to go? Parties are fun and all, but when you've been filling in for your brother for a lot of appearences; it gets a bit boring and redundant. Andrew didn't want to attend either, but I wasn't filling in for him. It was going to be a no-show on his part but, oh well. One night off didn't sound like a bad idea, so I texted Ney back. Maybe I'd tell him all about it tonight.

To: ninho

"As much as I'd love to, I'd rather hang out with you tonight when you get back. We gotta talk about somethings..."

That and I wasn't in the mood to see drunk Leo make out with Antonella.

That was traumitizing.

I saw that he just read my message and didn't reply, and I knew I made him upset.

//+//

It was awfully quiet in his house, sounds of Marcela cooking in the kitchen was replaced with a silence, and sounds of Tali whistling and taking care of Davi was replaced with his snores coming from his pai's room. I mean, it was almost midnight, so of course it'd be quiet. But the clock slowly ticking taunted me. It made me wonder when Ney was coming back. I knew that Rafa had gone with him while they entrusted Davi with me.

Just as my thoughts grew deeper, I heard the front door open and a laughing Neymar being escorted by Gerard? I switched on the light to the foyer as Gerard met my confused face. He looked at me with an uneasy expression while Neymar looked at me with a less than pleased frown.

"Sorry about that, he's had a bit too much to drink and I'm driving everybody home."
Gerard explained before struggling to make Neymar budge before finally shoving him inside. "Goodnight." He cheerfully said before closing the door to the house. And I was left with a frowning Neymar who was stumbling over. I tried to help him by holding him off but he grunted.