..Fourteen..Part 3.

I met up with my friends. They walked in silence towards me, with the exception of Ayla who was still giggling over whatever Marc had told her. She was so flirtatious and Marc was too, but he was too busy crushing on Mel to pay attention to any other girl at the moment.

My whole body was buzzing with warmth, I missed the touch of Neymar already. Now all I had to do was force Andrew to go to practice and magically show up. Possibly with my two friends since Mel seemed less than thrilled about hanging out with me at the moment. I had a friendly hang out with Neymar tomorrow and we were officially friends.

"Rule number 1: don't get too close to the players." Molly's voice echoed in my head, but I ignored it.

"Oh someone's glowing with sheer happiness!" Ayla exclaimed as she approached me. "Oh my gosh, I have so much to tell you about Marc. He's literally so hot-"

"Ayla, there's more to him than hotness." Molly said, and Mel glanced back at her with a scowl.

"Oh you have Javaad, so leave me with a hot Barcelona player okay?" Ayla pushed out her bottom lip as she gently tugged my hair. "Speaking of hot, muscular, tan, straight haired Barça players-"

"Marc isn't tan though." Mel chimed in, and Ayla glanced back with a quizzical look.

"Anyway," she began, as we were coming closer and closer to Melody's car. "I saw you wrapped up in his arms." she wiggled her eyebrows while Molly gasped. The sound of Mel's car being turned on scared Molly as she scrolled on her phone.

"We were dancing." I grinned at the memory of his arms around me. "Besides, he just broke up with Bruna." I said to them, "But...he invited me to practice with the team tomorrow." I waited for their reactions. Mel walked faster to her car and my two best friends screeched.

"As what?" Molly gasped, holding my arm.

"As friends." I nodded to myself, and we got into Mel's car.

"Oh yeah, friends invite friends to watch them practice in an exclusive and expensive training center." Molly said, something Ayla would usually bellow out by now.

"Have you forgotten the rules Molly?" I accidentally announced in front of Mel. I could see her glancing at me through the corner of my eye once I said that. She remained silent as we pulled away.

"No, but maybe you have."

//+//

We were laughing and talking about tonight as I opened my door. Just slightly tipsy.

Slightly.

"Oh my gosh I had so much fun. There were so many famous people in the VIP section, huh I need to get myself a football player!" Molly said as we walked through the foyer. "We're definitely sleeping off our hangover in the guest room." she said to me. So that explains why she said what she did earlier.

"Oh yeah, you're going to crash in my guest bedroom." I grinned. We walked to the foyer and to the living room. "So tell me! How did you get to Spain?"

"Well if you had just listened to us on the phone, maybe you would know that we were coming for your first unofficial debut!" Ayla smiled, stumbling to the side.

"I spent 700 tickets on bucks." Molly said with a burp. "I mean I spent 700 dollars on tickets." Molly corrected herself as she wobbled to the side. "We spent last night in a two hundred a night, and there was one bed so I pushed Ayla off of the bed."

"Amazing!" I exclaimed. "How's my sister?" I asked them as I stumbled back and fell on the ground.

I was drunk.