..Insight-Neylana Edition..

"O Lord, our Lord,

How excellent is Your name in all the earth!"

-Psalm 8:9

Jesus loves you all! God bless you! He cares for you all! Jesus died for you and rose again on the third day!

"Bru, can you get that towel for me?" Neymar asked as he exited the jacuzzi that resided on his back deck. He always loved coming back to his mansion in Brasil just for the jacuzzi, and he never knew why. Bruna had accompanied him during his winter break between the 24th and a few days after the new year.

"I can't see why you won't walk a few extra steps to your towel Juniho." She retorted after squeezing water out of her hair. "Just wrap it around yourself, they're probably looking for us." Bruna said, and by they're, she meant Neymar's friends. Bruna and Neymar had snuck off to fool around after an irrelevant arguement, but somehow Neymar didn't feel anything about it. Not one bit.

By fooling around, it wasn't much either.

In his eyes at least.

"Yeah I guess." he shrugged, wrapping the towel around his waist, wiping off excess water that seemed to stay on him no matter how many times Neymar attempted to successfully rid himself of it. He was fustrated on top of that, and tonight he was eager to be alone. Of course with his close circle of friends and girlfriend in tow, he was attending yet again another very early New Years party. This time it was being held by a mutual friend of his.

There wwre going to be lots of people, and lots of women.

"So, since we have a party to head to, you're gonna dance with me right?" Bruna asked as they headed back inside, she took her hand in his, as he half heartedly squeezed her tiny hand in his.

"Bru, of course I'm going to." Neymar smiled at her while saying that. She constantly would ask him this whenever she knew it was a party full of beautiful girls. Neymar didn't exactly have a wandering eye, but he had some escapades here and there in Barcelona and in Praia. Nothing to be proud of but he brushed it off with ease.

"Good, because you know how you get when you're off with your buddies. They're so obvious and obnoxious in getting girls to come over." She tugged on his arm as he opened the sliding door to step inside of his living room. Gil was sitting on his couch, watching PSG vs Chelsea, a very intense match. When he saw the couple walk in, he smirked.

"I was wondering where you two snuck off to." he leaned back into the L-shaped couch. "The boys went looking for you to make sure everything was alright." Gil said the last two words sarcastically, making Bruna hide behind Neymar shyly. Neymar rolled his eyes at her innocent act, of course he loved her personality- after all, she was his girlfriend of a few months. Bruna was out there, and sassy, and that's what attracted him to her in the first place.

"Whatever man, you can call them back and tell them I'm heading over with Bruna." Neymar dismissed with an irritated voice. "Did I get a text?" he was waiting for a text from Carolina, it was one if which he could go drive by and get his son for the upcoming holiday.

"Yeah, you got one from Caro." Gil said, and Bruna walked from behind Neymar, mimicking Carol's name with an eyeroll.

"Alright." Neymar didn't hear his girlfriend nastily mock Gil, he held out his hands as Gil tossed the phone into his hands. Carol sent a picture of her laying on the bed with nothing but a tank top- from what he could see- saying: "Hurry over and Davi is all yours til Christmas ;)." Neymar scratched the back of his neck, and looked around nervously, hoping nobody would catch the text.

Okay so maybe Neymar and Carol were still a little involved.

Maybe.

"I can't linda, not right now cause I have a party to hit...I promise I'll be over to pick Davi up when I get back and maybe I'll see you then :)?" Neymar sent back, shoving his phone in his pocket. Carol and Neymar were great friends, if you could call them that, and of course he still loved her. Bruna knew nothing about his actual constant wandering eye but Carol was the most frequent, ever since a year passed after Davi was born.