..Eight..

After hailing a cab, I found my way into the stadium the same way I did yesterday. I just had to be more careful since security was extra tight today. I walked around with a caution like I did before. Since I looked like Andrew at the moment, all I had to do was act like I owned everything. That was the Andrew I grew up with, at least.

The locker room was somewhere around a hallway with Barcelona's club flag all around the walls with a mini hall of fame, I remembered this because I passed through it with Neymar. I was glad that no one was really in my way as I passed by men in black suits. They looked fancy but sad, as if.all the money that they had didn't matter to them.

I could hear people conversing in the stands above. It must have been a good turn out today. A few more turns and groans coming from me later, and I finally found it and saw Andrew smiling at his Barcelona kit. I decided to let him enjoy it for a bit, but he had to hurry it up. A security guard looked at me with a blank look as I went inside quietly.

As all of the anger in me boiled up from earlier, I started toward him as he back was to me. I pinned him up against the wall, and he didn't say anything, he was always quiet when taken by surprise. My eyebrows were furrowed and my lips were pursed. He could easily have had the power to shove me back, but he was stunned.

"You locked me in there!" I whisper shouted, Andrew looked shocked and did nothing.

"You deserved it. You're a lying, cheating brat." he spat back. "Why would you think I'd let you present for me today? It's everyone's first impression of me today, I can't have you mess this up for me. No matter how conniving or cynical you are, just can't babe." He shook his head like a child.

"With a few words, I can end your international career before it even starts, okay?" I pinned him there even more. He strained against me a little to make himself able to breathe.

"Is that all you got on me? Drugs?" he gave a strained chuckle.

"You don't need to know whether I do or don't." maybe I didn't but it was worth a shot.

"So I take that as a big no?" he shoved me off, and I stumbled back. "Listen, I'd rather have you not play, it's for your own good." he picked up his kit, and smiled up at me. "I will not have people say that I can't play. So if people laugh you off the stage, don't come back to me with tears in your eyes." I rolled my eyes. Andrew was honestly so infuriating, and I knew I had to stop taking his comments to heart. I opened my mouth, and then I heard a voice speak. "That won't happen though, since I'm going to be the one of the stage today."

"Are you okay in there Andrew? We start in two minutes." a male voice said. "Are you dressed?"

"Not yet." he answered, and looked at me with a bored look. "Get out." I felt overwhelmed all of a sudden, and I grimaced. "Go Alana, and go find yourself in any other city than Barcelona. Try and impersonate Cristiano Ronaldo, I don't care."

"I will not take orders from someone who cheated his way to the top." I stood my ground, putting my hands on my hips. The Cristiano Ronaldo bit was funny because he knew I couldn't stand Real Madrid.

"Sucks for you." He snapped his fingers, "Hey William!" he whistled for someone.

"I can expose you now, I'll do it." my heart was racing as I said that. Andrew smirked and shook his head.

"You're pathetic." I heard footsteps approaching, and I panicked. "Wouldn't wanna seen my little sister get mad, would I?"

"William, no need to bring the drugs. I just need to take more of my steroids and I'll be good to go." I said loudly, and I heard a confused grunt escape from Andrew's mouth. I grabbed a hold of his bicep, "That's what makes these things so beefy, yeah?" I quickly inspected them and nodded. "Oh yeah they are."