..Thirty-One..

"Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles."

-Isaiah 40:31

God bless and be with you all! Jesus loves you! He cares for you all. Jesus died for you all and rose again! God be with you all always.

I stared up at the ceiling, folding my hands and unfolding them. Thinking and laying on the bed nervously. I had been laying

here since the match was over, and it was back to Barcelona tomorrow.

I was nervous because I had gotten a text from a whole ton of people who had seen my kiss with Neymar. Most were affirmative, but I had gotten a text from a number.

"Oh a shame that you've fallen under his trap like all the other girls. Sad." Which freaked me out because I saw him how was with Gabriela.

What if Carol didn't like me to a point in which she would break us up?

Who texted me in the first place? It was a Brasilian area code. I was brain storming until I heard a knock at the door, and my head snapped to the right, facing the door.

"Neymar?" I called out with a small smile. I really wanted to discuss what happened with him, but he told me he had gone to a party to celebrate the win with Joa and his other friend Pedro. I guess he didn't.

"Nope, it's Dodo." I heard him say, and my eyes widened a little.

"Um..."

"Yeah, the text is me and we gotta talk now, so open the door. I don't want anybody to see me going into your room." he said with a whisper.

"No." I said quickly.

"I know things you don't."

"Like what?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Open the door and I'll tell you." he plainly said.

"Fine, but make it quick." I rushed to the door, turning on the light and I opened the door to him. Dodo walked in, glancing at me as I shut the door behind him, leaning my back against the wall. "I said to make it quick."

"Okay, so you're probably going to kick me out after I say what I need to." he said with a small smile.

"Probably.

"Neymar, is a player. You and I both have figured it out." he crossed his arms with a smile. "Neymar tends to seduce girls like you: brunette, great body, sassy, Brasilian, and usually a girl who supports Barcelona. Like all the rest he preys on." Well ouch. "It took him longer to make a public spectacle of your crush on him by kissing you in front of tens of thousands of Brasil fans. As a notorious player, he pretends to care about the girls he thinks are attractive, obviously you are an attractive girl." Thanks. "Just don't let him get what he wants."

"Which is?" I asked, attitude laced in my voice.

"Sex." he shrugged. "Neymar's gonna wine and dine you, tell you he loves you and then get you to sleep with him, that's if you aren't aware of his rep. Neymar sweet talks the ones in the know. Then he gets what he wants. Then he's either distant until he drops you out of the blue, or he just leaves all together." I closed my eyes while biting my lips. "Once he gets what he wants, he'll move on with a pursuit of another girl. I've seen it far too many times to let it slide with you." Dodo said slowly. "I want to warn you cause you're the only genuine one who's actually cared for him." I put my head against the door.

"Don't lie to me. Don't freaking lie." I gritted my teeth, grinding them softly.

"And if I'm not?"