..Thirty..

"And as for you, brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is good."

- 2 Thessalonians 3:13

May God bless and be with you all! Jesus loves you all so much. Cast all you cares on Him and don't forget to say "Thank You"!

"Yes!" I cheered as Neymar scored another goal. Second one of the night, and what a goal it was. In his Brasil kit, I admired him even more, the pride he had when he served his country.

"Good job Ney!" Rafaella shouted. "Absolutely beautiful!" She clapped for him.

"Japan is getting beaten." I said to her while folding my hands together and observing Neymar with a smile.

"The whole team is doing beautifully." Rafaella said while observing me looking at her brother.

"They really are." I yelled above the cheers.

"Alana, I have question." She said to me, leaning in my ear.

"Yeah?"

"How long have you liked my brother?" She asked me and I started laughing uneasily.

"For a while." I admitted effortlessly and Rafa nodded, eyes wide. "Oh, you didn't expect me to just say it like that?" She shook her head. "Me neither." I said, finally feeling good to admit it to someone close to him.

"Well, okay." She nodded with a smirk.

Over the fifteen hour flight, Neymar and I did talk about a lot of things. Like how he told Gabi that it wouldn't work out because Carolina was really going to take him to court since she didn't like Gabriela around Davi. I also talked about my dad coming back out the blue and the whole pregnancy thing. It was strage to tell him, but he tried to understand the whole leaving thing as best as he could.

Basically he figured out my daddy issues long before I told him. Which was weird.

In the process, I also told him about Molly. She told me who took the pictures and it ended up being Ayla.

Shockingly.

So Ayla now was cast out of my life, gladly. With the exception of being my makeup supplier, but at the moment I didn't need the makeup, because I was rethinking being Andrew. I no longer found a reason to be spiteful towards Andrew.

It was no use trying to get back at him anymore.

All seemed to be well.

Even as Marcelo ran down the pitch for no reason, I saw that Gustavo tried to pass to Neymar and ended up making the ball go out of bounds. Neymar ended up shouting at him with an upset expression as Rafaella ended up covering her face in embarrassment.

"Neymar, shut up!" She exclaimed with an embarrassed giggle. "Get over it!" he turned around and threw his hand up at her, and she laughed at her brother.

"Neymar shouldn't be mad at all." I said,

"Two goals scored by him, so of course not! Baby!" She yelled at him and he jogged away. "I don't find a point to an international break after having one two weeks ago." She shook her head.

"Me neither, but maybe it's to give leeway for more club football. Probably." I shurgged. "Maybe."

"I'd rather be stalking Neymar in Barcelona right now, but Japan is cool. They have all these cool shops-"

Goal for Neymar!

"Minute 39 and Neymar is doing so well!" I cheered, looking at him while smiling. "So well."

"God is good!" Rafaella shouted.

"Always!" I agreed.

Neymar pointed to the sky after scoring as always, thanking God for the goals.