In that moment, it was perfect.

Emma had dragged me down to the lobby. I was still lost in ...Tyler's brown eyes. He was so gorgeous, I hadn't even got a number or an e-mail or anything.

''Will you see that Jackson guy again?''

''What? Why? Probably not, he was a bore.''

''Just, that boy, the other boy, Tyler, I didn't get his number or any contact.''

''Oh shame, now hurry the fuck up we need to meet our mums.''

''Okay calm down, just anyway you have his number or anything....''

''Shut up.''

''Girls!!!!! Hello!!!'' I saw my Mum and Emma's mum waving. I sighed and waved back. I would do anything to be back in that hotel room with Tyler. They asked how our day was and we just shrugged and nodded.

''Teenagers! Never give anything away.'' They both laughed and Emma just looked at me, but I just looked up at the hotel.

We went into the restaurant where Selena was, with Josh. Emma nearly had a heart attack, her Mum didn't even know who he was and Luke was to busy throwing his toy cars around. I said hey and we all sat down. I sat down beside Emma and Josh was on my other side.

The whole night just dragged and dragged and dragged on. Did I mention it dragged? We had finally all finished our meal and we payed.

''So what did you girls get up today?'' My Mum looked at me.

''Well I met this boy...'' Emma kicked me under the table and nearly screamed because it hurt, a lot.

''You alright honey?'' My Mum looked at me.

''Yeah just fine...'' I glared at Emma and she glared back.

We all made our way back to the hotel. Emma grabbed me and pulled me back.

''What was that in the restaurant?''

''What?!? I could of met a boy when we were out, how would they know?!?'' I pushed her off of me.

I walked ahead and went into the hotel. I wasn't in the mood, I wanted to go up to the hotel room,and sleep. I had my head down and walked into someone.

''Oh for god sa...'' I looked up to see those beautiful brown eyes.

''I'm sorry Madam, did I cause inconvenience?''

''Tyler!'' I half hugged him.

''Hey, I've been waiting here all night, I uh...well..'' He grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled it a little then let go.

''I didn't get any contact with you..''

''That's exactly what I was thinking after I left'' My Mum came over.

''Hey honey who's this?''

''This is Tyler, the boy I met today!'' They exchanged hellos then my Mum, Selena and everyone went back up the hotel rooms, I had no idea where Emma was, I hadn't seen her, let's hope I'll never see her again.

''So as soon as I had left your room, it came to me, I hadn't gotten your number or anything. I told Emma, but she didn't care...''

''I don't think psychotic bitches are capable of caring..'' We both laughed. Just then Tyler put on this really american bitchy high voice.

''I am a psychotic bitch, my name is Emma, I must control everything.'' I burst out laughing and I couldn't stop, then I joined in.

''The psychotic bitch needs more boys, not Jackson. Emma needs all the boys to love me...'' I continued my impression when suddenly Tyler stopped laughing and his smile completely disappeared.

''What? What is it? Have I upset you? Or..what..'' He wasn't looking at me, but above me.

Oh no.

I turned around to see Emma, glaring at me, and not smiling, but still with that look of a killer on her.

''Run.'' I grabbed onto Tyler's hand and we both ran with Emma chasing after us.

''The stairs! Go go!'' He pulled me along and we both ran up them.

''She's fast!'' I looked behind me.

''Extremely!'' We both laughed. We kept running and he stopped.

''Quickly in here!'' He pushed me into a small room. It looked like the maids room, with just basic cleaning products and what not.

We both looked out the small window on the door and she ran past. We both dropped and sat against the door.

''That was close.''

''Really close.

''Extremely close.'' I looked at him and we both laughed, then we stopped. We just smiled, looking into each other's eyes.

That's when it happened.

He kissed me.

And it was perfect.

Apart from being in the maid's closet, the overwhelming smell of cleaning products and things falling over randomly like mops onto us.

In that moment, it was perfect..