Three girls in Texas

I pulled away and he looked at me. He didn't say anything. 

''Cody, I just, I remember everything. I'm sorry I didn't believe you, but I remember it all and...''

''Nina, wait I can't...''

''What do you mean?'' Just then a girl appeared and came to his side.

Kat.

''What is she doing here?'' I stepped back a little. 

''Nina, Kat and I are back together. Uh..yeah, I'll text you later or something. ''

''yeah yeah yeah, no, uh...it's yeah, no fine.'' I smiled and nodded. I was completely speechless. I just kept nodding then just walked away. I couldn't believe it. He was back together with her. I walked home and rubbed my eyes. I was just numb to it all. I got home and Selena was waiting for me, I told her everything and she hugged me. 

The next couple of days were lazy days, I hadn't talked to Cody, well I mean we had texted, but not like our old texts, it was like he didn't want anything to do with me. That wasn't Cody at all, something to do with Kat, well I suppose I just have to get on with it. 

I was sitting on the sofa reading a magazine when Selena jumped over and onto the sofa beside me. 

''Wow hey..''

''I have some news.''

''What news?''

''Good news.''

''Okay, well come on what is the news?'' She laughed and waited.

''SELENA! Come on!!!'' I started nudging her and annoying her until she told me.

''Okay okay! Demi has invited us to her house for a week in Texas...''

''I thought she lived her?''

''Well she has a house here and in Texas, the house in Texas is kinda more of her holiday house, she's recording some new music, and wants some company so yeah.''

''Oh woah, awesome, so there's like a studio there?!''

''In her house, yup.''

''Holy crap! That's so cool!''

''So you wanna come?!'' I nodded.

''Well we leave tomorrow, and it might take your mind off...things.'' I smiled and nodded. 

So we left, went to Texas, just Selena and I to meet Demi.  Demi had sent a car to the airport to pick us up. 

''It's so nice here..''

''Yeah I love it here..'' Selena was looking out the window, completely in love with it all. 

We arrived and the house was in basically the middle of nowhere but it was huge and really awesome.

''Well hey both of you! Long time no see.'' I turned to see Demi. We talked then we put our bags in the house and Demi showed us around. It was extremely awesome, like holy crap, the studio was insane! I messed around on the drum kit for a while then got up. I grabbed a guitar and started playing.

''Hey, not that one.'' I looked up to see Demi.

''Oh crap, sorry, it looked pretty cool I just wanted to yeah..well..'' I put it back and went to walk out when she pushed me back.

''So why are you here?''

''...What? Selena said that you invited us here so I ..''

''No, I invited HER, not you.'' Wow, she was mean, what the hell had happened?! She was so nice when I had first met her. 

''Well, Selena said you invited me so I'm here now and..'' I laughed.

''Well listen up..'' She got really close and walked back. 

''You're gonna be good, not cause any problems while I'm trying to record, because I swear to god if you pull any of your stupid little pranks, I will kill you.'' By this moment, I was up against the wall because I had walked back into it, she was right in my face. 

''Okay, okay, calm down, jeez, what's the matter with you?!'' She laughed and looked at me.

''What's the matter with me? I don't want you here, I've never liked you. I just had to convince Selena I liked you so she wouldn't hate me.''

''Wait so the first time we met, that was all...''

''fake, yup.'' 

''So you lied to me and you lied to my sister?!'' She nodded.

''Yeah, well guess what Demi!? I'm gonna go tell her right now.'' She burst out laughing.

''Like she'll believe you. I've known her since I was about 7, you? You've know her for about a couple of months.''

''Yeah but we're sis...''

''So?'' I was so annoyed.

''You're such an idiot Demi.''

''What did you just call me?'' I rolled my eyes, I probably shouldn't of called her an idiot then rolled my eyes, bad combination because..

She punched me right in the stomach and well, it hurt, a lot. I dropped to the ground a little bit.

''A lot more where that came from if you keep acting like a dork.'' She laughed and walked out.

Well then.

I guess this week will be prank week.

Extreme prank week.