But we're sisters?

The next day came and again, Demi and Selena were asleep. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. I rigged every cupboard for when someone opened it, either water or just a lot of pots and pans fell out. It took time but I got it. Demi came down.

''What are you doing?''

''Nothing, just looking for a damn cup in this stupid house.'' She laughed and rolled her eyes.

''It really isn't that easy, it's this one.'' She opened the cupboard and that was the one with water in it, so the water came spraying out all over her.

''Jeez, you probably shouldn't put full cups of water in your cupboards.'' I laughed and ran upstairs.

''What was that noise?'' I turned around to see Selena.

''Hm? Uh..I don't know, you should go check. Uhm, I'ma get a shower then go for a run or something.''

''Okay, whatever.'' I got a shower and got out of that house as fast as I could. I needed ideas and fast. I walked for about 20 minutes to finally get into the main city. I went and got a starbucks, I sat and thought and thought and...thought, when it came to me. I jumped up and started jogging back to the house. I went inside and Demi and Selena were in the studio. I snuck upstairs to Demi's room and went inside. I noticed when I was in here last there was an airhorn. I grabbed it and ran downstairs. Now the plan begun.

I went outside and rung the doorbell about a million times, when I say a million, I mean it. I quickly shut the door and ran around the back. I listened carefully and heard Demi answer the door.

''Hello?'' At that moment, I blew the airhorn. 

''What the...'' I heard her come out the house and begin to walk around the back. I ran into the house through the back door and ran through the hallway to run out the front door to blow the airhorn again. I ran back in, locked the front door and saw Demi walk past the window, she was gonna try open the front door. I smiled and ran back to the back door and locked that. I heard the front door being tried then I just heard her scream.

''NINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' She ran to the back garden and tried the back door. I just waved. 

''Open this door RIGHT NOW.'' 

''Hm, what? Sorry, I can't hear you?'' 

''I AM GOING TO KILL YOU.'' I had no idea where Selena was, I was just glad she was out the way until she came in and saw Demi locked outside.

''What is going on?!''

''If I said nothing, would you believe me?''

''Yeah like I would believe you.'' She pushed me out the way and unlocked the back door. 

''Oh my god, I'm actually going to kill you.''

''Nono, not worth your time Demi.'' Selena pushed her back. They both walked away but Demi turned around and mouthed:

''I'm going to kill you.'' I rolled my eyes and got onto the next task. I noticed the big box outside which I was guessing was all the main power switches and stuff. I knew they were going back into the studio so I went outside and opened the big silver box, which took some strength. I looked inside and kindly, Demi had labeled all of the switches or someone did. I laughed. Studio. Perfect. I switched the switch and quickly went back inside and jumped on the sofa, I made it look like I had been reading a magazine.

''What did you do?!?!'' Demi came running out.

''Huh?''

''Everything. I've lost EVERYTHING because of you.''

''Hello, you still have me in your house, be grateful.'' I laughed.

''Urgh, shut up.'' She ran outside.

''Nina, what are you doing?'' I looked over to Selena.

''Reading this magazine, talks about you and Justin, god this must be old.'' She came over and grabbed the magazine out of my hand and threw it to the side.

''Hey, I was reading that..''

''Save it. I know you went out and switched the switch, why are you doing this?!''

Well, here it goes, worth a shot.

''Demi is a physcotic bitch who hates me, for some reason, I don't know why, and she hates that I'm in your life and she thinks that you won't believe me because she's known you longer than I have and she is really mean and rude, and evil, and scary, she is like the Queen of Evil and she said if I were to pull any stupid pranks she would kill me, she told me she had never liked me, she punched me when we first got here and can i just say it hurt and ...'' I looked at Selena and she looked at me blankly.

''...You don't believe me, do you?''

''Well..I just...It's just that...''

''You've known her longer....I get it. Blood is thicker than water, but I guess quantity is better than quality in this time.''

''Well, why would she do it?!''

''You think I'm making this all up?!?'' I looked at her. 

''Yes!''  was shocked by her answer. 

''..But...we're sisters? How can you not believe me?'' She didn't even look at me.

''You know what? I don't wanna do this, I'm going.''

''Where are you going exactly?!?''

''Home.'' I ran upstairs and slammed the door. I packed all my things and went downstairs to see Selena and Demi waiting.

''Maybe it's for the best you went home...'' Selena looked down at the floor.

''Yeah whatever sis..I mean, Selena.'' I looked at Demi.

''You win, you won her, you may have known her for longer, but she deserves such a better best friend than you.'' Selena opened her arms for a hug but I said goodbye and just walked out. I walked again for 20 minutes to the city, got a cab to the nearest airport and got on the fastest plane out of Texas back to good old Cali.

I guess all I could think about on the way back was Demi was right. Selena didn't believe me. Maybe it was because we hadn't known each other for long, I mean heck, we only found out we were sisters about 4/5 months. It was nothing compared to the 10+ years Demi and Selena had known each other.

I got off the plane and got home. My Mum was shocked to see me, but I explained what had happened.

''Don't worry sweetie, Selena loves you and she must of just been, in a bad mood not to believe you.''

''No mum, she really didn't believe me. At all.''

''When she's back, I'll have a word, it's okay. She didn't mean it intentionally. 

I just nodded and went upstairs.

But she knew what she was doing, and she knew that she didn't believe me. I couldn't be bothered trying to fight, I just lay in my bed and fell asleep.