Broken.

I woke up the next morning and turned to face Simon. He slowly opened his eyes, his hair messy but still looked gorgeous. 

"Morning beautiful." He kissed me. He quickly put on his shirt.

"Hey lovebirds, time to get up." We both looked to see Selena standing over my bed.

"Oh, Selena, hey, look I have a shirt on this time." He showed her his bright red checkered shirt he was wearing that he had just put on before Selena got in. He threw the covers off of him and began getting his shoes on. 

"Oh, damn, I missed seeing you shirtless." Simon laughed.

"Hey, he's mine, you have your own." Simon looked back and bent over the bed and kissed me.

"I'll see you soon okay." I nodded and he left.

"You guys seem to be going well." She smiled and sat beside me on my bed.

"We are, it's just going...so good."

"I'm happy for you." I smiled and hugged her.

We talked for a bit then I went and got a shower. Simon was busy today, he said he was going out shopping with Rory which was fine by me, I was just going to have a lazy day because I was tired. 

I went downstairs and Selena was sitting on the sofa watching tv. I went over to the sofa and went to sit down.

"Go sit somewhere else."

"What? No, move. Come on, it's a two seater, just move." She looked at me and I know this was going to be some sort of battle.

"Pleeeease." I did a stereotypical 'puppy dog face' and she laughed.

"Fine!" She rolled her eyes. She moved her legs and I sat down. We watched a movie for an hour when Selena got up and went to get food.

"Any chips?"

"Uh, right cupboard, at the top?" I heard various cupboard doors closing and Selena groaning and packets rustling.

"I can't find them."

"Oh shit, yeah I must of finished them." She poked her head out of the kitchen and looked at me.

"Yes, I'll go get some more." I rolled my eyes and we both laughed.

"Thank you!" I wanted to get out of the house anyway, it was a beautiful day and we were both just sitting watching tv, as much as I wanted a lazy day, not when the weather is like this. I shoved my shoes on and ran outside. I began walking to the shops. The sun was shining down on my face and I wiped my forehead and scratched my head. I bought the chips and began the walk home when I heard groaning and quiet screaming almost. Someone was in pain. I looked around and wondered where it was coming from. I tried to follow the sound, but nothing.

That's when I turned around and saw the alleyway. I scurried down it and searched when I saw a body in the darkness.

I ran over and could see the outline of a boy with a checkered shirt. His curly hair was a mess and was wet, I looked at my hands as they were covered in my blood from touching his head.

I moved him to the side to sit him up when I fell back as I noticed who it was. His big brown eyes stood out as did the bright red checkered shirt which matched the blood dripping down his face like tears, his eye was bruised and his trousers were ripped.

Simon.