Wait..WHO?!

My Mum had just left. I was sitting on the sofa, waiting for Selena just to, attack me. Selena slowly walked in and sat on the sofa opposite you. 

''Look, I seriously never meant to spray that water...all...over you.'' She laughed. 

''Yeah, sure.'' I half smiled. We both sat in silence for a couple of minutes when Selena jumped up, I sort of sat up and expected her to hit me. 

''I have someone coming round, sure you'll know her'' I stood up and followed her. 

''Who is it?'' I asked.

''Demi Lovato?'' My eyes widened and I was shocked.

''Demi?! Lovato?!?'' She turned around and nodded.

''But I thought you guys, like..weren't friends anymore?'' She laughed.

''Hello? Don't believe everything you read, Just because we don't tweet each other or have photos together, doesn't mean we hate each other'' She walked upstairs and I followed her again.

''So, when is she coming?'' We were both outside of Selena's room now.

''In about, half an hour or something? I don't know. I've told her about you, She's excited to meet you, but you aren't gonna bug us. Just stay out our way and then I won't have to kill you'' I laughed.

''Whatever'' I shrugged. I started walking away.

''Oh and Nina?'' I turned around and Selena got quite close. She punched my arm super hard.

''That's for throwing water over me.'' She laughed and went into her room. I rubbed my arm. Could of been worse. I went downstairs and went into the living room. I started watching tv.

About 30 minutes had passed and the door went.

''SELENA, DOOR.'' I heard nothing from upstairs.

''HELLO, SELENA, THE DOOR?'' Meanwhile the doorbell was going all the time. I sighed and got up and opened the door.

''Just calm do...'' I stopped before I started shouting at whoever it was for ringing the doorbell crazy because it was Demi Lovato. The Demi Lovato. 

''Oh, it's you. Demi.''

''Were you gonna start shouting at me there?'' She crossed her arms, but had a smirk on her face. I laughed.

''Of course! I mean, you annoy me so much! I've never met you, but..yeah.'' We both laughed. Selena came down and pushed past me. 

''Sorry about her.'' Selena stared at me. I rolled my eyes.

''I don't mind, she seems sweet. Good first impression.'' I smiled. They both went upstairs and went into Selena's room. I was so bored.

I phoned Cody and asked him to come round. He was doing nothing and was bored to so he gladly accepted. He was round in only a couple of minutes, he lived really close. I opened the door, hugged him and we both went outside in the back. We both talked for ages about life then messed around on the trampoline. We were both just about to go back in when Demi came out.

''And what are you two doing?'' She smirked.

''Oh hey Demi, this is Cody Simpson, may know him from, singing.'' We both laughed.

''But we're just chilling, messing around, what about you? Where's Selena?''

''She's just gonna take me home, but was just gonna come say goodbye.''

''Well bye.'' I turned around. I laughed.

''What?!?! No goodbye hug or anything?!?!?'' We all laughed.

''You know, I can do a front flip on the trampoline.'' She said confidently. 

''Seriously? I don't think so.''

''Is that a challenge?'' I nodded. So she came over, took her shoes off and jumped on the trampoline and started jumping for ages then done what.

''Holy shit! Well done!'' Cody and I started clapping.

''See! I told you I could do it.'' She laughed. 

''DEMI! Come on!'' Selena shouted. I turned around.

''Can't she stay any longer?''

''I actually have to go, family thing.'' 

''Damn family things''

''Hey don't say that about my family!'' Demi grabbed me and pushed me to the side. We laughed. Demi left with Selena. 

Cody and I talked for longer, then he had to go. I lay on the trampoline. What a good day, didn't get killed, met Demi, had fun with Cody. It was so good, until...

''Nina, I haven't seen you in ages. I suppose we have some unfinished business.''

I sat up and looked over the fence to see......

Dun dun dun...Who does she see?! Why don't you help me decide? Who can Nina's neighbour be who she has known before but then moved on to become singer/actress/actor whatever! Give me some celebrities and I might put them in the story. Ideas people :D