Old faces.

So couple weeks have passed. We were still in LA. The Scotland trip was cancelled because of Selena getting a movie role offer. I was annoyed on the first couple days but I guess I'm fine with it. She  has been filming for a while now and is actually nearly finished. I haven't even seen much of Selena. I've been spending most of my time with Simon who was back to his old self.

"Okay, okay, so if..there was a dinosaur...?" I looked at him and nodded, while smilng.

"And then there was Sandra Bullock and Melissa Mcarthy, who would win the fight?" I burst out laughing. We were lying beside each other and I rolled on top of him and kissed him. I sat up on him.

"I don't know, I think the dinosaur would have an advantage." He laughed and rolled over so he was on top of me. We were in his room and we thought nobody was home. He continued to kiss me then moved his lips down onto my neck. 

"Simon..." I moaned.

"I love you." He stopped, smiled and then continued to kiss me.

"What is going on in here?!?" His sister came crashing in. Simon fell off of me onto the floor and I jumped up.

"Nothing, jesus christ Jess."

"Yeah better have been nothing."

"Just GET. OUT. Jess!" She rolled her eyes and left.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry." Simon stood up and dusted himself off. I smiled.

"It's fine, neither of our places are very...private...with our sisters always there." He laughed and kissed me again.

"I know, but that's okay." He smiled. We played a video game for a while then I left. I managed to dodge Jess and I got home.

I opened the door and went inside.

"Anyone home?" I shouted. It echoed through the house. I slipped my shoes off. I went upstairs and went into my room. I put my bag down.

"Hello?" I went into my Mum's room. No one. Then the office. No one. I walked over to Selena's room and heard a noise. I opened the door.

"Selena you there?" My eyes widened to see Selena in bed with a guy, not doing anything like ..that, just kissing and you know.

"Nina! What are you doing??!" Selena jumped up.

"Nothing, nothing, sorry you didn't answer. I didn't think you were here."

"Just, go..go.." I looked around to see the boy lying in her bed.

"Justin..."

"Nina, hey."

"Are you guys...oh..I'ma..yup, I'ma go." I quickly shuffled out of the room and closed the door. I shuddered and went downstairs. 

10 minutes later, Selena and Justin came downstairs.

"I don't, need to see you both again, all I can see is you both in bed, you on top of him and eurgh.."

"Oh shut up." She slapped my arm lightly and I laughed.

"Uh look, I better...go" Justin scratched his head.

"Yeah you better. Or I will kick your ass." Selena and Justin looked at me, shocked.

"I'm kidding!!! Good for you guys, for doing..whatever..you're doing. Justin laughed and Selena rolled her eyes. I went back upstairs and my phone vibrated. It was a text from Simon. 

Simon: my house is free tomorrow, all day. x

Me: what time do you want me round?

Simon: come around 11am, are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to rush you.

Me: you're not rushing me, i want to do this, i love you. x

Simon: i love you too.

I had said from the beginning I wanted to lose my virginity to someone I loved. And I love Simon. Just then the door went.

"Nina, door!!" Selena screamed.

"You're downstairs, you answer it!!!"

"Nope, I'm good." I groaned and jumped up. I ran downstairs and stood at the door. I looked over to Selena into the living room.

"Lazy Selena." She turned her head to look at me.

"Oh sh and answer the door." I laughed.

I opened the door and my face went pale but my whole face was burning hot. I instantly began to sweat and my eyes must have nearly popped out.

Cody.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, it is Summer and I've been extremely busy. I want to quickly explain that I will be writing about sex in the next couple of chapters, I won't be going into depth or actually describing anything because that's not really me but if you're uncomfortable, just quickly skip over it ;)

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!