Alone.

I went to every one of Simon's Chemotherapy sessions. The Doctors never answered any of my questions, only the ones they knew the answers to which were basically none of them. Simon wasn't getting any better, he was actually getting worse. I barely got to see him, I went to his sessions yes but normally his Mum would just come and get him and I would have to leave alone. Everytime I have seen him he has looked like a completely different boy. 

And that's when it happened. The Doctors sat us all down. Simon, his Mum, and me. My Mum and Selena weren't invited as it was only who was very close to him.

And that's when they told us.

"I don't think Simon is going to be able to fight this, it has spread too fast. You have only a few weeks to live. I'm so sorry Simon. But, spend everyday with the ones you love and we still..try as much as we can." With tears streaming down my face, I looked at Simon. He was pale white, even whiter than before, he had even looked a little better earlier, but now? He just looked worse.

"I...I...don't under...I don't understand, the, my nurse, she said, that it was looking up." He was shaking.

"Well, we thought that Simon, but it seems that the cancer has spread from your lungs to other vital organs, we're trying in all our strengths for it to stop."

"Isn't there anything you can do??!" His Mum was crying extremely hard, I was trying to comfort her, but I couldn't even deal with this. 

"Well, we're going to put him on...a tablet, that is our last hope. It works with some, sometimes it can clear the cancer in a month, and the patient can become better extremely fast, but it's a large large chance. It's only worked on 2...3 patients out of ...thousands." The room fell silent and I think then, that's when everyone, even the Doctors had lost hope. That this 16 year old boy, the love of my life, was going to die.

"But, but, taking this tablet? There's a chance?" Everyone looked at me. The Doctor slowly nodded.

"It could work. We haven't lost all hope yet. We need him to take it 4 times a day." The Doctor took out sheets of paper and took out the tablets and explained it.

"Nina, uh maybe you should go." I looked up to see Simon, his cheeks were stained by tears. I slowly nodded and went over and hugged him gently, like he did when Nicole had beaten me up.

I slowly walked out of the hospital and slowly walked down the bland, white corridors. I phoned Selena. I leaned against the wall.

"Nina, how did it go?"

"Uh...I need....I need you to come get me." My voice kept shaking, and I was trying to hold back the tears.

"Nina, I'll be right there, just stay where you are. It's going to be okay." It's like she knew what had just happened. 

I slid down the wall and put my head in my hands. I wrapped my arms around my knees and hid my face so people couldn't see I was crying. Just then, a cold hand grasped my hand. I lifted my face to see Selena.

"Nina, Nina..it's okay." She grabbed me and hugged me, she slowly lifted me up onto my feet.

"They said, he's going to die....he only has a couple of weeks."  I could hear Selena gasp then tightened her grip.

"It's okay, it's okay, let's get you home." 

I didn't really come out of my room for a couple of days. Selena kept coming up with food and tried to comfort me. My Mum did the same. They were both so worried. I had barely heard from Simon. I just wanted to be alone until I knew. I was so glad I had such an amazing big sister and my Mum. I just wanted to be alone, that's all. 

I opened my curtains to let some sunlight in. I sighed and lay on my bed. I looked in my mirror. My eyes were swollen almost from crying so much. My face was pale because I had barely eaten, it looked like I had almost lost weight also. I slowly closed my eyes and try to fall asleep.

And then that's when I got the call.