Austin

''What the hell!??!'' Austin seemed to charge for me. I ran back a little.

''STOP, STOP! IT'S MY LITTLE SISTER.'' Selena shouted. Austin froze and turned around to look at Selena, then looked back at me again.

''Why'd you do that, huh? huh?'' He got closer.

''It wasn't meant for you, it was for...'' Mila ran out.

''Her!'' I pointed. 

''There you are. Jeez.''

''Look, I'm sorry bro, wasn't for either you. Selena, sorry.''

''Look it's fine, Austin, let's just go in and get dried off.'' Austin went inside and Selena followed. She turned around and looked at me. She mouthed ''You're dead'' while moving her finger across her throat.

''Awesome.'' 

''You're own fault.'' I looked at Mila.

''Shut up Kunis.'' She looked at me and we both laughed. We both went inside and sat on the sofa, watching tv. 

Selena and Austin came downstairs and came in the living room.

''Well, I suppose we haven't....completely met. Austin.'' Austin looked at me and stuck his hand out. I smiled and put my hand out and shook his but he squeezed my hand, not just normal squeeze, like a i'ma break your hand and arm off squeeze. I took my hand back and held it.

''Nina.'' I half smiled awkwardly. He was obviously still pissed. 

''So uh. Selena, you wanna go out tonight?''

''Oh, I can't, it's movie night with Nina. We're gonna watch How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days. It's a classic.''

''Oh....'' He looked at me, well almost glared at me. I gulped.

''You d-don't have to sis.''

''What? No! I really want to!'' She smiled and so did I, until I looked at Austin. He looked super pissed. They had been going out for about 10 minutes and it seems like he already hates me. 

''Fine, that's cool. I'll text you later.'' They both went to the door, probably made out and then he left. Mila jumped up and ran towards Selena.

''So?!?!?''

''He's amazing, ugh, he's amazing....at everything, if you know what  I mean.'' I was nearly sick. Everywhere. I stood up and walked in between them.

''Ew no, I know what you mean and I really wish I didn't. Oh god, Selena, no.'' 

''Oh shut up.'' She pushed me forward and I laughed. 

I was on the phone to Cody for ages, Mila and Selena talked about Austin.

Mila stayed for dinner then left. Selena and I had our movie night and it was so nice to have some alone time with her. We laughed, watched good movies, ate, fought and then went to bed. 

Well. I did. Selena stayed up......on the phone....................to Austin.

Talking. Loudly.

''Selena, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!'' Nothing, she just kept laughing at his, I bet you, unfunny jokes. I was so annoyed, I am not one to mess with when tired. I swear. I got up and went into her room. I grabbed her phone.

''Hey bro, Selena has to go, she's gotta......go to the toilet.'' I hung up. Selena was shocked...and obviously pissed.

''It is 1 o clock in the morning. Mum is a heavy sleeper, I am not, especially with you LAUGHING WHEN NOTHING IS FUNNY.''

''How do you know? Were you on the call?!?''

''No, but I could hear your fakeness from my room. As everyone in the world could.''

''You're such a dork.'' She pushed me back and then I pushed her then it escalated to us both being on the floor, hitting each other then finally we both stopped. I got up, went back in my room and we all fell asleep.

It was funny. 

But guess who I got woken up by in the morning?

Selena.

Guess who she was talking to?

Austin.