Remember what happened?

**Flashback** (3Years ago when Cody and Nina were both 13)

''You know we're gonna be best friends forever.'' I looked at Cody and nodded.

''Always and forever. I won't ever leave your side Cody.''

''And I won't ever leave yours.''

He hugged me and didn't let go. He started crying and told me about how his sister had been in a horrible accident. He told me how much she meant to him and he kept crying. I held him tight, and I didn't let go because I didn't ever want to let go. 

(Flashback over)

Just then, I could hear Cody's voice, my Mum's voice and Selena's voice. My head hurt so much. I slowly opened my eyes. They all had their back to me as they were talking to the doctor. Wait, the doctor? Why was I in a hospital? What the hell happened? 

''Oh, it looks like she is wakening up.'' Everyone spun around and ran over to my bedside. 

''Nina, Nina, are you okay?'' Cody held my hand, Selena hugged me then so did my Mum.

I didn't know what to say.

''What's going on?'' The Doctor told everyone to be quiet.

''Nina, you are in a hospital. Last night you were at this gentleman's party, thinks got a little out of hand and you were knocked out by someone, we assume you were hit by a bottle but, we're not sure. It was a pretty nasty hit, you lost quite a bit of blood...and'' The Doctor kept talking but all I could think of was party? I didn't go to a party, all I remember yesterday was sitting watching tv in the morning.

''But but...Doc, I didn't go to a party, I don't understand.''

''Nina, you were at my party.'' I looked at Cody as his eyes were filling up with tears.

''I don't...I don't remember...''

''Okay, everyone out, she needs some space, I need to talk to her.'' The Doctor made everyone leave.

''Is she going to be okay?'' My Mum exclaimed. The Doctor just slowly nodded. He shut the door and came and sat beside me.

''Do you know who those people were?'' He looked at me funny.

''What? Yes, of course I do, that was Selena, my sister, Cody my best friend and my Mum.'' He nodded.

''And what do you remember of yesterday?''

''Well that I was sitting with my sister, watching tv, then I went upstairs to...to...''

''Can't remember huh?''

''I can't remember anything from there. It's like I just...''

''Blacked out?'' I looked at him and slowly nodded. 

''Well, you are suffering from temporary amnesia. Because of it happening last night, it's like your mind has forgotten the whole of that section of the day..''

''What but will I ever remember what happened?''

''Well the memories of the party may come back tomorrow or in a year or never.'' I slowly nodded.

''Do you want some time alone or do you want me to bring your family back in?''

''Uhm yeah family please, and Cody..and Is a Tyler there?''

''Uhm nope, no Tyler.'' I sighed. The Doctor explained everything to my family and Cody then he left and they talked to me and made sure I was okay. Selena and my Mum left Cody and I alone.

''So, where's ...where's Tyler?'' He looked at me as if I just asked where was Santa Claus then he realised.

''Oh right, well, uhm, I don't know how to tell you this....''

''Just tell me Cody, come on, it can't be any worse than this.'' He slowly nodded and gulped.

''Well last night, at my party, you came up to see me and we uh...we kissed.'' My eyes widened.

''We did?''

''Then Tyler and Kat ..walked in on us.''

There was an awkward silence for a minute then I just burst out laughing.

''That's a good one Cody, but come on, really?! You can't prank me.'' His smile disappeared.

''What? No, I'm being serious.''

''Yeah yeah.'' Then he had this look on his face, I had never seen it before, the look of disappointment then he just smiled and nodded.

''Right, yeah you caught me.'' Then he started welling up again.

''Look I uh..better go.'' He kept sniffing then he hugged me.

''I'll text you later, or something or maybe we'll meet up! The doctor said that you would be out tomorrow morning most likely.'' He looked at me.

''Of course!!!!!'' He laughed then walked out.

My Mum and Selena came back in with food, we talked and ate. It was nice. 

Something was up with Cody, he didn't seem normal after he played that prank. Maybe he's just freaked out by hospitals or something?

Right?