I couldn't believe my eyes.

I got up and went into Selena's room, quietly, cause if she noticed me, she would know what I was gonna do. I snuck up on her and grabbed the phone.

''HEY!'' She jumped up.

''Hey Austin, Selena has to....'' Selena tried to grab the phone but I kept moving.

''SELENA HAS TO GO, SHE DOESN'T WANNA TALK OR I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR TALKING ...BYE...'' Then I hung up.

Then Selena punched me in the stomach.

It hurt, just a little.

I got a shower, and got ready and what not then went downstairs.

''Hey honey, you okay? Heard some....shouting upstairs?''

''Yeah, yeah mum. Selena just...'' Selena was walking down the stairs, just about to come into the kitchen.

''WOKE ME UP, talkign to her stupid boyfriend.''

''Oh shut up dork, you're just jealous that you don't have a boyfriend'' She sarcastically smiled. 

''Trust me, would rather be single than go out with...him.'' She glared at me. I went into the living room and watched tv. I was talking to some friends on iChat as well. Selena said something, I didn't hear. Probably wasn't anything important anyway.

It was 20 past 2 and the door went. It was just Selena and I in the house. Seemed like Selena wasn't gonna answer it so I had too. I got up and opened the door.

Austin.

''Oh hey..uh dude.'' He didn't even say hi, he just pushed past me.

''Why don't you...come...on in...'' I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

''Where's Selena?'' He looked at me.

''I don't know, upstairs, downstairs, dude I am watching modern family, funniest show e...''

''Shut up.'' He groaned.

''You know, your sister is so smart and then there is you. How are you both related?''

I was shocked.

''Excuse me? You don't know me, we've only known each other for like a day. Not even that sir, so shut up.'' I tend to call people sir, I don't know why..it's cool. He turned around and glared at me. At this moment, something felt really wrong. He got closer and started pushing me back while whispering at me, like shout whispering.

''You better not ruin our relationship. I love Selena. You obviously don't. Trying to ruin our relationship. You're an idiot, stop getting in the way, got it?''

I just nodded. I didn't know what else to do.

''Good.'' 

''Austin? Are you here?'' Selena came in.

''Yeah just talking to your little sister, you know she likes Modern Family too. I love that show!'' I half smiled, trying to get what just happened through my mind.

''So we'll be back, in an hour or so. You're going out right?''

''Mhm, just for a walk and stuff. Just starbucks and maybe meet Mila or something.''

''Cool, see you later then.'' Selena came over and hugged me.

''Just be careful yeah?''

''What are you saying? That I don't treat your sister well, I'm gonna put her in danger.'' I was very scared of this dude. He was a wacko.

''What? Nono, no, nono, it was, it was a joke dude. A joke, like on modern family. How they joke. Do you even watch it? You don't seem to like jokes?''

''Nina, come on.'' Selena looked at me.

''What? He's crazy, he's...'' Just before I finished my sentence, he was giving me this really scary look. At that moment, I thought he was going to jump on me, rip off my head then play football with it. It was scarier than one of Selena's looks and THEY'RE scary. 

''Kidding...dude...look, see you..later..people...family..''

''Whatever.'' Selena laughed and they both left.

I finally started to breathe again. I took a massive breath in, I kinda just stopped breathing cause I was so afraid. I shook my head and put my shoes on. Nothing that a walk can't fix.

I left the house and walked to Starbucks. I sat in, got a drink and tweeted and texted and what not. I finished and started heading home. Something didn't feel right, I just had a horrible feeling inside of me. I tried to ignore it, it was probably just after this morning.

I carried on walking when somebody bumped into me. She glared at me, thinking it was my fault, so I apologized. It was totally her fault.

That's when it happened. I ended up getting punched, landing on the floor and getting kicked then punched more and just generally beaten up. It wasn't the funny kind though, when your sister attacks you after a prank or a joke about her hair or something. It was someone actually physically using all their strength to hurt you, a lot.

It seemed like an hour it had being going on for, I had ended up in some weird alleyway. 

''Hope you liked this little message from Austin.'' The girl got close, right up in my face. I couldn't focus on her, my head was pounding and I swear every bone was broken.

''I'm his sister, and by what he told me, you deserved it.''

I managed to get few words out. Probably the wrong ones.

''Oh yeah.....what...did he tell you? How did I...deserve...it?'' 

She turned around and just gave me one last kick which completely knocked me out.

I woke up after I would say about 7 weeks but was probably only about 20 minutes. I was in a house, it was defininitly a house I had never been in before. A boy was there.

''Nina...Nina, it's me...you're okay, I'm here'' My eyes focused. I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was Justin.