I never knew you felt this way.

The next couple of days were just hanging out with Ray. Everyday. We went to the beach, a theme park, his house, my house. It was so amazing. I hadn't really seen anyone else, which is why I was shocked by this text from Cody:

Cody: Hey Stranger, we never see each other anymore, what's going on? Have you forgotten me?!

Nina: What?! Nono, I'm still here, I've just been out with Ray, We'll see each other soon, I promise.

Cody: Oh, him:-/ He's not good for you Nina, he's already cheated on you once and lied! 

Nina: Cody, I know what I'm doing;) Look come around in an hour for a little while then I have to go to Ray's x

Cody: whatever, see you then.

I sighed. I knew Cody was annoyed. I'd never seen him like this before. It was like he was..jealous. I shrugged and went downstairs. Selena was in the kitchen on the phone. I walked past her and seen their was cereal on the worktop. I knew it was hers but I was hungry and in an annoying mood today so I grabbed the spoon and took a quick bite. She slapped my arm but laughed. We were both in really good moods. I liked this. I went into the living room and sat on the sofa and watched tv when Selena came in. 

''So Jasmine is coming over later, like an hour or so.''

''I thought you guys like hated each other, is it not awkward...''

''What because of the whole Justin thing? No, it's good. We have something in common. She's a sweetheart.''

''Yeah I know....then she thinks you were involved with the whole Ray thing then she turns into a physcopath.'' I mumbled.

''What?'' She turned around and looked at me.

''Hm, nothing, nothing.'' She shrugged and went out. Ray text me saying that he was going to be earlier. Shit, that means Cody can't come round. Oh well, I'm sure Ray won't mind if Cody is here for awhile as well. The door went and I went to answer it, it was Cody. I hugged him.

''Come on, let's go upstairs.'' We both went up and went into my room. I sat down on the bed and he was wandering around my room, he was acting different. 

''So, you and Ray huh? Pretty serious..or..?'' He didn't even look at me while he said it.

''I guess so, I mean, are you okay with it or..'' He stayed silent for a minute then turned around with an angry look on his face.

''You know what!? No, I'm not. He treated you like crap, and he's probably going to do it again!'' He ran over and sat beside me. 

''You have to realise Nina, he is going to do it again. He's going to lie and he's going to break your heart.'' I was shocked. I knew he didn't like my relationship but I never knew Cody cared this much.

''I can't see you get your heart broken. I can't. Not by some jerk. I could treat you so much better.'' Wait what? He grabbed and held my hand. 

''I love you Nina, more than anything. I've hidden my feelings for too long.''  He went in for a kiss, and well, I didn't exactly pull away. We kissed for what seemed like ages.

''What the hell is going on?!?!?''

We turned to see.....

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! Who catches Nina cheating on Ray?! Is it Selena, Jasmine or Ray himself!

Who do you think it is? Who do you want it to be?!

Tell me what you think!