Phew

"Thank god." Simon grabbed me and kissed me. We weren't brother and sister. 

"I'm sorry Simon." His dad exclaimed. "I really thought you would of found your biological Mum and Dad by now." Simon quietly laughed.

"It's okay, I don't mind, as long as I have all of you. I'm okay." He kissed my forehead. He went back to his and we went home.

"So do you think you have had another kid?" I looked at my Mum who was focused on driving the car.

"I did, have another kid. Very shortly after Selena. I couldn't have an abortion, I just couldn't, the guy didn't want anything to do with it. I didn't even know if it was a boy or girl when I had it because they took it away so quickly because I didn't want to get attached like I did with Selena."

"So, we have a brother or sister?"

"Well, a half brother or sister. Selena and you are from the same dad, he or she isn't, but I..I don't think we'll see them anytime soon." I sighed. It was strange, knowing you had a half brother/sister out there and you didn't kow them.

We arrived back at the house and Selena was on the phone. My Mum told her the news.

"Thank god. That would of been so awkward." I laughed and ran upstairs. It was a beautiful day so I put on shorts and a random t-shirt and ran outside. Selena was already in her bikini and outside.

"How did you get out here so fast?" She had her earphones in and couldn't hear me. I waved in her face.

"Selena....Selena...SELENA!!" I yanked out the earphones.

"HEY, what are you doing?!?"

"Oh crap, sorry, never meant to nearly rip your ears out. Just wanted to say hi."

"Are you kidding me?" She grabbed the earphones out of my hand and kicked me. I lay on the grass and messed around on my phone. Selena had moved her chair over to the pool and continued to sunbathe. I was bored so I ran back inside to put my phone on the table then ran back outside and headed for the pool.

I had pretty good speed so I jumped straight into the pool, causing water to go everywhere. Since Selena was right beside the pool, the water went all over her, my bad. 

"What are you doing?!?!?" Selena sat up in her seat, her shades slipping off her face and her body was covered in water.

"I'm sorry. I never meant it.." She laughed.

"Gotcha!" I smiled and splashed water at her.

"Hey, stop!" She stood up and I laughed.

"Can't get me unless you come in the water"

"Okay." She jumped into the pool and pushed me under the water. We both messed around in the water.

It was really nice, it was the first time we had actually done something fun together since the shooting and this whole brother sister drama with Simon. I felt great.

----------------------------------

Not the best chapter, but hope you enjoyed!

I need your help! Yessss you! What new characters should I bring in? (Can be celebs, your own made up character etc) Tell me if you want them to be mean, nice, horrible to Nina or horrible to Selena and Nina has to choose, let me know! Not sure who else I should include, if you guys give me ideas for characters or celebs etc I can hopefully think of some ideas :) thank you