The New Neighbour

I sat in Selena's room with my feet up on her desk. I was reading a book on my iPad, lost in reading world when Selena slapped my leg.

"Woah, crap jeez."

"Get your feet off my desk." I moved them down and continued to read.

"Why are you in here anyway?" She lay on her bed. She used to get so angry when I came into her room, now she doesn't mind as much. Sometimes, at specific times, she gets really angry but at times like this when she's not using it, she doesn't really care.

"It's too noisy beside my room, new neighbours are moving in and all I can hear is there shouting, and banging. And I'm like, I'm trying to read."

"Did you say that to them?" I looked up from my book.

"Well, no but that's not the point." She laughed and jumped up and grabbed my iPad.

"Hey!"

"What are you reading anyway?" Just then the doorbell went.

"Guess you'll just have to find out another time." I grabbed it back. I walked out and was just about to go downstairs when I spun around.

"The Hunger Games by the way"

"Again?!" I smiled and jumped down the stairs.

"Nina! Selena! Someone get the door" My Mum shouted through from her office.

"Getting!" I opened the door and a girl with long brown hair stood there with shorts on and a tank top. (Looks like this http://www.howmuchdotheyweigh.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Odette-Yustman.jpg) She held a tray of brownies.

"Ooh, brownies." I looked up to see the girl waiting for me to say something more welcoming.

"Oh, Hi, you must be our new neighbour, I'm Nina, this is my home...Uh I don't really know what else to say." Most people would of maybe, I don't know, laughed? Her? No.

"I'm Nicole." She handed me the brownies.

"My Mum wanted to give you these."

"Oh well say thank you to her." I put the brownies on the side table. She looked at me like she already hated me.

"And thank you to you, for delivering them, yeah."

"Well, in this house, we me, my sister, Selena and my Mum, I guess we're a pretty small fa..." I suddenly was pushed out the way by Selena.

"Nicole!!" The look on the girl's face instantly changed when she saw Selena into a smiley, happy face instead of the evil, mad face she gave me.

"You know her?"

"Yeah, we met a couple days ago before she moved in." I slowly nodded.

"Oh, okay, well I'ma.." Before I could finish, she went outside with Nicole and ignored me.

"I'll just be..here." I said to myself and took the brownies into the kitchen.

"Who was it?! My Mum came in.

"Oh, it was the new neighbour, the kid, well she's like 19 or something." I shrugged.

"Well, I better go meet them, you wanna come?"

"No, no, it's cool. I'll just chill here." She nodded and left the house. I yawned and went out back and lay on the sun lounger. I was texting Simon and checking my twitter when I heard voices. I turned around to see Selena and Nicole.

"Oh hey." They both ignored me. Cool. I rolled my eyes. 

"Move." Selena looked down on me, as did Nicole.