I can.

"Well, that was a lovely dinner. Don't you think?!" Melanie was always too cheery. You could literally tell her, her favourite pet had died, and she would just smile at you, and thank you for the terrible news, but with glee. 

"I think we'll, uhm stay down here for a few..you know.." Melanie giggled.

"You can say drinks, we will not freak out on you. You're all legal, just don't get too drunk kids." I said, looking at Melanie, trying to understand why she was treating us all like 4 year olds.

"Well, we're gonna head up." Selena smiled. I had no idea where Scarlett had gotten to. Selena and I walked out of the restaurant and into the lobby.

"I'm just going to pee, just wait here, I'll be five." Selena walked towards the toilets.

"Can't you wait until we get to our room?" I called out.

"No, I really need, just stay there okay?" I nodded and looked up at the wall. They had different stories about people who had stayed in the hotel. Different musicians, actors and actresses. It was very cool.

"Cool, isn't it?" I nodded, not paying attention who was talking to me because I was too mesmorised by the story about Elvis.

"I wonder if Elvis got any pranks pulled on him in this hotel." I raised my eyebrows and turned around to see Scarlett.

"Oh, my..greatness, it is you. Hey, there..Scarlett, hey."

"Where's your bodyguard?" She got closer and I stepped back slowly.

"My bo..bodyguard? What, I..don't have a bodyguard."

"You know who I mean, and she's not here which means I have free access to kill you."

"Hey, wait is that your Mum kissing another guy? MELANIE?!" Scarlett spun around and I ran towards the elevator and basically fell into. Scarlett spun around, realising what I just did and ran towards the elevator.

"Doors, you gotta close." I kept hitting the button, but they weren't closing and she was getting closer, and closer, and closer. 

"Please, sweet baby jesus,  CLOSE." The doors closed just as she was about to jump in. My heart was racing, my chest felt like it was about to explode. My phone started ringing.

"What is it? Hello, hey hello?"

"Nina, it's me Selena. Where the heck are you?"

"What? Oh, I'm sorry. I had to run, Scarlett, she was about to attack me. Did you see her?"

"I just saw her running up the stairs, she can run super fast..."

"Okay, Selena, that's great, but that really is not HELPING."

"Okay, okay, sorry just get back to the hotel room."

"Okay, I'll see you there." I hung up and shoved the phone in my pocket. The elevator music was interrupted by a voice saying 'Fourth floor'

"Fourth? I asked for sixth, are you stupid elevator?" The doors opened, and well, 

Scarlett was standing there.

"Woah, you can run exceptionally fast." I started hitting the close doors button.

"Oh, save it." She grabbed my hand and pushed me to the side. The elevator doors closed straight away.

"Oh, now they choose to close straight away? I mean downstairs they closed in like slow motion, it's like they know, the elevator doors friggin know, and want me dead."

"You need to just, zip it." I looked at Scarlett and slowly nodded.

"Yup, I will uh, I will do that." We stood in silence and I was really confused.

"You're not going to do..anything? I mean, I pranked you earlier, may I just add, it was awesome, then I rub it in your face in dinner, you chase me and now you have me alone, you're just..standing there?" The doors opened on the sixth floor.

"Because I wanted to do this." She grabbed me and pushed me with a lot of strength straight out of the elevator causing me to fall to the floor.

"Okay, uhm..ow" I quickly shuffled back and she laughed while standing above me.

"God, I have wanted to do this since I was around at your house for dinner that night."

"Wait, wait...wait.." I slowly stood up. "I just need to ask, one thing...before you beat me to death."

"Okay, I can deal with questions, what is it? One, then I kick your ass."

"Why aren't you as cheery as your Mum? Cause she is damn crazy cheery, and can you catch me?" I said it extremely fast and as I soon as the words catch me left my mouth, I was running down the hall as fast I could. I fell into the hotel room door and started banging on it. I looked to my right to see Scarlett getting closer.

"Selena, it's Nina, open the friggin door or you will not have a sister anymore, I swear to friggin g.." Selena opened the door and I fell straight in the room because I was leaning on the door. She slammed the door close and leaned against it.

"That girl, is crazy, she had that crazy look in her eye, that all our neighbours have."

"I'm glad you can still make jokes in situations like these." She shook her head and laughed.

I stood up and fell onto the bed. Selena went into the bathroom and began getting ready for bed. 

"I should be an athlete or something, an Olympic runner." I heard Selena laugh from the bathroom. She came out and shook her head.

"No, you shouldn't. Everytime you try run from me, I catch you." I rolled my eyes and yawned. 

My phone started buzzing.

It was a text from Scarlett saying:

To answer your questions, I'm not as cheery as my Mum, I got my Dad's emotions I guess. And to answer your second question, which you shouldn't have asked, yes, I can."

"Crap."