Results.

We had begun packing over the next couple of days. We hadn't even seen Nicole, it was really weird but in a good way. We were moving tomorrow so we pretty much had everything packed, Selena and I were just tidying out our rooms, and making sure we had everything.

"Do you know I have 4 copies of your old album?" I threw them behind me.

"Hey, hey! Watch what you do with them." I laughed and looked at her.

"Why? They're nothing." Selena glared at me.

"I never meant it in a bad way, I just mean, if I want them, I can just ask you." She rolled her eyes and laughed. 

Our mum came in. "Okay girls, have you got everything?" We both nodded.

The next day came and we had to pack all in the boxes into the moving van. I was pretty excited to be moving, the house we had bought was amazing. We had gotten to visit it the other day and it's great. Simon's house is only about 2 minutes away which is great. 

"Selena, Selena, SELENA!" I screamed into the house.

"What, what what?!?!" She pushed past me.

"Oh sorry, thought you had disappeared." She rolled her eyes and we got in the car.

"Weird moving away." Selena and I both looked at our old house then must have both looked at Nicole's at the same time as we both gasped as she was standing at the window, watching us go. I looked at Selena and she smiled.

"Hopefully we won't have any crazy bitches as neighbours in this house." I laughed and turned back to Nicole and waved. 

We arrived at the new house and got out.

"Woah, I'm gonna love this place." I turned around to see Selena smiling along with me. We all got out and we had guys who helped us move everything in. It would take us a couple days to get everything sorted. We inside the house and it was better than I remembered. It was way bigger than our last one but nearly set out the same. The garden was way bigger and had a bigger pool.

"Okay go pick your rooms, please no fighting." I ran up the stairs with Selena right behind me. There were 5 bedrooms so we had a good selection. We both looked into each other, they were huge, you could fit about 20 beds in each. 

"Okay, I want this one." I picked the room that was directly across from the stairs and had a nice view of the garden.

"Okay, and I'll have this one." She pointed to the one next to mine and I nodded.

"What about the others?"

"We'll think of something." She smiled, we ran downstairs and started helping the guys move stuff in. I was helping Selena carry a really heavy box. 

My phone started to ring.

"One sec." I let go of the box causing Selena to nearly drop it.

"Nina!!!!" I spun around while answering the phone.

"Sorry!!"

It was Simon on the phone.

"Hey honey."

"Hey..Nina, are you free to talk?" I instantly knew something was wrong.

"Of course, what's wrong Simon?"

"Uhm, can we meet? I'd rather tell you face to face."

"Of course, where?"

"Our spot, 5 minutes?"

"Okay, I'll be there, I.." Before I could finish he had hung up, what was going on with him. I quickly put on my shoes and my hoodie.

"Where are you going?" Selena shoved another box in my hands which then I slowly put down.

"To meet Simon, he sounded terrible on the phone, he apparently needs to tell me something."

"Oh, don't be long." She smiled and nodded.

"I won't." I ran out the house and ran to where we always met. It was on a small cliff which was in a park, there was a bench which looked onto most of LA. The sun was shining bright and the sky was orange. I quickly sat down on the bench and waited. I saw Simon walking slowly over.

"Hey honey." I stood up and went to hug him but he sat down straight away.

"Please..uh sit.." I sat down. 

"Simon, come on, what is it?" Simon looked up, his eyes filled with tears.

"Please don't get upset, or anything. I just need you to know, I can't lie to you anymore."

"What?"

"Well a couple of weeks ago, I got a scan at the hospital, it was just in case, they found ..something and they thought it was nothing, but I got the results back today." I saw a tear roll down his cheek and he was trying to stop his voice from breaking.

"Yeah, yeah I know, you told me? You said it was fine, Simon you told me it was fine..."

"Well it isn't okay, I lied. I got the results back today and..." He took a massive breath in and looked right into my eyes. I saw his bold brown eyes glistening and the tears were flowing out of them now.  

"I have cancer Nina." His voice completely broke and he broke down. He burst out crying and couldn't stop. 

"W..what?"

"They found..found a tumour. They thought I could just get a simple operation, they thought it was benign, but it's it's not. It's cancerous." He looked up at me.

I saw that he was ill. His eyes were different. His face almost looked thinner and he was paler. I hadn't noticed because of what had happened with Nicole. I grabbed onto his hand.

"You're going to fight this Simon. It's going to be okay." I felt the tears roll down my face. He grabbed me and he had never hugged me so hard.