You finally smiled. So, so did I.

It's been 2 weeks since all the drama. I'm fine, my head is okay now, which is awesome, I have a scar on my hand, but it isn't big so it's fine as well. Selena is, well she's okay. She's still not 100% but you know, it takes time. She's turning most up the upset into anger and then taking it out on me. So I mean that's ...great? Yeah, not really. She's been really pissed at me, like it's been quite scary at times. You probably think I'm overreacting but this is an example. This happened yesterday.

I was standing at the door, just about to go out, with my phone texting Cody, waiting for him to text me that he had left. Selena just charges down the stairs and shouts MOVE in my face. I wasn't even in the way of the door, so I moved and went jeez under my breath. Yeah, well that was a mistake. Just before she went out, she turned to me. ''Excuse me?'' She glared at me. I shook my head.

''Nothing, nothing, I didn't say anything.''

''Funny cause I heard different.'' Then she just punched me, and yeah okay we playfight and it's hilarious but this was like a proper, hard, ouch, punch.

That's for doing.....absolutely nothing!!

Anyway, back to present day. It's a Tuesday and remember Jasmine? Yeah, well she moved out from the house next door because she was moving to NY. We still talk, but not much, but in the space of these two weeks, Mila moved in next door, she wanted a house of her own so she went for it. So we see each other quite a lot now, we've built up quite the friendship. It's fun. 

I was meeting Cody in about 20 minutes. He had just gotten these nerf guns, we were going to run around my house and garden with them and just shoot each other. It's gonna be hilarious. We're gonna have bases and teams of...just me...and a team of him..and see what happens. Selena was still in bed so hopefully we wouldn't disturb her or she may literally kill us. My Mum was out with a friend so it was even better because we weren't disturbing her either.

I waited outside for Cody to come and I saw him. I smiled and waved, he started running over. He had his big bag with all the nerf guns, he brought more and the little ammo packs as well. I had never really worked one, since he had a sister and a little brother, he plays it all the time with them. We went inside my house and decided where our bases were. My base was in my room and his base was in the bathroom. This is where we could reload or get more of our ammo. We weren't allowed to go into the others base. 

Well it began, we started running around my house, shooting each other. Nothing really happened when you got shot, you just carried on, but the aim is to try and not get shot and just run around, having fun. That's exactly what we did. We were laughing so much, we didn't realise that we had ran into Selena's room, shooting each other. I just expected it to be my own or my mum's because Selena's is in the middle of ours. We fell in and continued to shoot when we stopped and looked at the surroundings. Obviously we were loud so we woke Selena up straight away. She sat straight up and stared at us both.

''Oh my god...we..thought this was my room.'' I looked at Selena then looked at Cody. 

''What are you two doing here? Get out ...right now. Or I am going to KILL BOTH OF YOU.''

''I think she wants us to leave.'' Cody nodded and we ran out quickly, shutting the door. 

''Maybe we should move outside.'' He laughed.

''Good plan.'' I smiled. We both moved downstairs and outside then continued to shoot each other and run around. It was a really nice day as well. It was better to run around outside, it was more open and more space. Well, bad thing was that, we had neighbours and when I went to shoot at Cody and he ducked, it hit Mila in the back of the head when she had just came out her house. She turned around and looked at both of us. 

''I'm guessing that was you?'' She looked at me. I turned around and looked behind me, pretending someone else may be standing there that she was talking too. Cody laughed.

''I guess it was.'' She laughed.

''Did you mean it?'' One of her eyebrows raised. I smiled for a minute then moved my head from side to side.

''I don't know, I didn't but I mean, it was funny so I'm glad I did.'' I laughed, Cody was laughing too. She jumped over my fence, it's not the biggest fence and even if it was, it would still be easy to climb. 

''Can I play?'' We laughed.

''Well it's not just playing, it's a serious game.'' I smiled and She rolled her eyes.

''Yeah, yeah, I've played nerf wars before. Where is my gun?''

''Inside, black bag.'' Cody smiled.

''Watch out, my sister might kill you!'' I laughed and she rolled her eyes again. She went inside. She was away for ages.

Cody and I sat on the deck and waited. Finally Mila came out, not alone though, but with Selena. Cody and I jumped up quickly. 

''Selena...''

''Oh don't start loser, I just wanna join in your stupid game, Mila convinced me.''

So that's what happened. Mila and Selena were on a team, Cody and I were on a team. We played for so long, running around outside, running around the house.

It was the first time I had seen Selena smile in these two weeks. I stopped for a minute and stared at her. You finally smiled. So, so did I.

''Oh come on you're making it so easy for us!'' Selena shot me again. I just laughed and shot back. 

After Mila and Cody left, after dinner, after my Mum was in bed..Selena and I, we talked, I asked her about the whole anger thing and apparently it's how she copes. I just shrugged and smiled. It was nice. She went to get us some water before we went to bed when her phone went. I wasn't going to answer it, but I looked at who was calling.

I froze.

My eyes widenened.

Justin.