- Chapter SIX -

She walked into his apartment which reeked of riches. "What job do you do?" She asked, trying to spike conversation.

"I'm the CEO of a business." He answered, taking off his jacket. "What about you?"

"I'm 19, studying to be a doctor." She replied, feeling proud of herself.

He rolled his eyes at her smug smile. "Just 'cause you're a virgin doesn't mean I'm planning to go easy on you."

Carlota turned to face him and chuckled. "I'm not a virgin, Landon. In fact, I'm quite experienced."

Landon walked towards her until his tall figure was towering over her. "Then don't f*ck up." He smirked, lowering his head down to kiss her soft lips.

She passionately kissed his back wrapping her hands behind his neck and he began removing her clothes.

He took off both her shorts and shirt and allowed her to unbutton his shirt. She decided to show him she had a freaky side and ripped his shirt causing buttons to fly and the erection between them to grow.

She unzipped his trousers and pulled them down for him not breaking their kiss until they were both in nothing but underwear.

He picked her up and she crossed her legs around his torso as he carried her to his bedroom.

She opened her eyes so she could get a glimpse of his room and saw how beautiful it looked. Landon stopped her admiration for the room to turn to admiration for the kiss they were sharing as he dropped her on the bed, aggressively.

She used her finger to tracing where her clit was and slowly fingered herself with the only thing stopping direct contact were the wet panties still on her.

He pulled his boxers off and got a condom from his drawer. She watched him put it on and when he realized she was watching he smirked.

He bent down with his body on top of hers. He forcefully pushed his d*ck into her vagina which caused a moan to rip out of her mouth.

When Landon was with everyone he came off as a sweet, kind person but when he was with Carlota he had a more aggressive side. She was unsure which one was the real him.

He continued thrusting into her as more moans came out of her mouth. "F*ck, you're so tight," He groaned not stopping his actions.

"Ir mas rapido." She begged him, guiding him to go faster since he didn't speak Spanish. [Spanish Translation: Go faster]

With him still going in and out he finally announced, "I'm going to cum." And quickly came in the condom.

"Sh*t," He breathed heavily as she did the same. "I hope you're okay with going again?"

"Of course," She smirked, getting ready to move into another position.

~

They both laid in the bed exhausted. Carlota was still thinking about what she had just done. She was honestly a horrible person. There are 8 billion people in this world and she chose to have sex with her friend's boyfriend.

"What're you thinking about?" He asked which caused her to turn her head to face him. "Please tell me it's not Brinley." He sighs.

"Why're you so upset with Brinley all of a sudden?" She asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Why is that any of your business?"

Carlota scoffed at his response. "It was just a question."

"A question which is none of your business."

She got up and found her clothes, putting them on again.

"What're you doing?" He questioned, sitting up.

Ignoring his words, she pulled her shirt over her body and walked out of his room.

He grabbed her hand and caused her to stop. "I do not like repeating myself." He informed, sternly.

She froze slightly then pulled her arm back. "I'm going home, and you're going to take me."

"No, I'm not. Wait till the morning." He chuckled.

"If you don't drop me off, then I'll take the bus." She pouted, beginning to walk away.

"Bye!" He called out, showing her out the door and slamming it.

She couldn't believe his action. He was the complete opposite of what she thought he'd be.

*-*-*

I know you guys probably hate me for that lazy boring sex scene but there's a reason I mad it boring and unpassionate. As much as they are attracted to eachother they don't like eachother that much so I added no 'passion' to it. Sorry

Updating Monday 29th Febraury 2021

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: DO YOU THINK WHAT THEY DID WAS RIGHT?