- Chapter TWENTY SEVEN -

"Wow," Yasmin breathed after she finished laughing.

Carlota glared at her. "F*ck you, Yasmin." She hissed, preparing to leave her room.

"Brinley said Landon said that he loved her? And you're mad? That's surprising, he doesn't come off as the person who'd use those words. Ever."

"Exactly! And it's not fair, Yasmin." She whined.

She looked at her like she was the dumbest person on the planet. "Why does it hurt you so much, Carlota? I thought you were hooking up with Landon for the fun of it. Do you have feelings for him now?"

She looked up at her and then looked away. "It's hard not to when you've been with someone you're attracted to for a while. Landon and I have been hooking up for 2 months now. Of course, I like him, in a way." She confessed, hiding her embarrassment.

Yasmin rolled her eyes. "You are so stupid. Do you think Landon would even consider liking you back? He hooks up with other girls aside from you."

She smirked when she realized her step-sister didn't know what they promised each other not too long ago. "Actually," She began sitting up. "Landon promised me he wouldn't hook up with anyone but Brinley and me."

Yasmin paused before laughing. "And you believed him? You actually believed him? Landon is a liar Carlota. Everything he's ever said to you meant nothing. Trust me."

A frown formed her face "Landon's the type of guy who will literally f*ck any girl he sees but if that girl is seen with another guy he'll get mad. That's why he was mad at you. It's a guy thing. Some territorial thing. Call him right now and ask him why he's upset."

She did as Yasmin told her to and waited for Landon to pick up the phone. "Hello?" He said, with a bored tone.

"Landon, why'd you leave so early. It wasn't even getting late."

The phone was on speaker so her sister could hear the whole conversation. "Well, Carlota. Do you mind telling me what Lorenzo's lips were doing on yours?"

She froze, realizing he saw the kiss they shared. "It was a goodbye kiss. It was my way of formally and properly breaking up with him." She said, defending herself. "Do you mind telling me what the words I love you were doing, leaving your mouth?" She fired back.

Now it was his time to freeze and Yasmin wore a smirk. "I never told her 'I love you'. I just told her 'yes' to shake her off. I don't love Brinley, I barely like her."

Yasmin shook her head, signalling her to not fall for it. "Landon, explain to me why you treat me like this when you wouldn't do half of the things you do for me to Brinley?"

"Okay, I'll tell you. But answer this question first." There was a pause between them. "Why the f*ck is your sister listening to our conversation?"

The two girls froze as he said this. "She's not." Carlota lied.

"Yes, she is. You wouldn't normally ask me these stupid questions. I treat you differently because you're a bloody hookup while Brinley is my girlfriend."

The pain was starting to sink into her. "Okay, I'm a bloody hookup, Landon. That's fine. I need to go now." She cut the call too nervous to look at Yasmin.

"I'm an idiot right?" She chuckled, turning her phone off.

"F*ck Landon and that promise you made him. As your older sister, I order you to hook up with 3 different people by the end of this week."

Her flow should finish by tonight so she was ready for it. "Okay," She grinned. 

*-*-*

I love Yasmin and Carlota's relationship soooo much idc about what y'all say

Double Update because this was a little boring.

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: DO YOU LIKE CARLOTA AND YASMIN'S RELATIONSHIP?