- Chapter THIRTY NINE -

She laid down inside his bed without any clothes while he was on the couch in his living room. After that proposal she made he called her crazy and went back to ignoring her.

She felt so stupid. She really wanted him to say yes and agree to it. She was dumb to think he'd make a sacrifice for her.

Carlota got out of bed and went to his wardrobe where had all his clothes. He picked up one of his shirts and put it on making sure it was long enough to cover her bottom.

She walked inside the living room to see him blending something. She never realized he was making that noise. She assumed it was coming from outside.

He poured the substance into a cup and began blending something else. Landon had a habit of making food or drinks whenever he was upset or stressed. I guess you could call him a stress cooker.

She walked up to him and hugged him from behind randomly. "Landon, I'm sorry for making the proposal. You shouldn't have to choose between Brinley and me. It was wrong. Our relationship isn't even meant to be a relationship." She whispered.

He ignored her and continued blending more ice. He picked up a cup and gave it to her.

She looked down at it and realized it was a slushie. "No thanks," She said, dropping it on the counter.

He continued blending what was in before.

"Where's Annie? She should be home, it's a Friday."

"She doesn't come home anymore after Hailie became her best friend." He said sourly. It hurt Landon when he saw how upset she was when she got back home so he allowed her to stay over the weekends at her school's boarding.

Carlota realized that he wasn't moody because of her he was moody because of Annie. She smiled as she saw how much he loved her. "Landon, please sleep in the same bed as me."

He stopped blending and poured the remaining substance into the sink. "I-, I don't want to sleep."

He picked up the cups and went to his fridge to keep the slushies there.

While he was there he got a bottle of water and began drinking from it.

"Landon, do you hate me?"

He finished the bottle and threw it away. Carlota noticed that Landon was really jittery when he was upset. He always had to do something with his hands.

"Carlota, honestly speaking, I don't think I could ever hate you. I hate how you make me feel. I'm not going to have sex with you, I'm not in the mood."

"Okay," She sighed. "I wasn't in the mood for sex either." She lied, shrugging her shoulders.

He sighed and pushed her up against the counter. He raised the shirt up only to stop. "Are you wearing my top, again?"

She nervously chuckled, leaving him to roll his eyes. He pulled the shirt up and used his fingers to rub her clit.

A moan left her mouth as he did this. "Remember I'm doing this for you. I don't want sex." He reminded, rubbing a bit faster.

She ignored his comment and continued enjoying his fingers down there. Landon could tell she was close by how her moans got louder. That's when he stopped.

Carlota gave him a confused look. "Why'd you stop?" She asked, breathless.

He smirked and picked her up so she'd be sitting on the counter. He opened her legs and began using his tongue to make her moan.

Her head rolled back and her eyes closed. She moaned his name as he flicked and sucked her faster and harder.

She finally came on his tongue with one last moan. She looked down to see him already looking at her.

Landon wasn't a fan of eating out people but he made an exception for her.

"Are you satisfied yet?" He asked, getting on his feet to be face to face with her.

Subconsciously, her fingers went to his neck and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss. Her lips hadn't been satisfied like this in a long time.

He yearned for her sweet taste and he finally had it.

They pulled away breathless. "Please don't leave me alone in your room." She begged once more.

He sighed, in defeat to her. "Fine, Carlota, I'll come to my room."

*-*-*

Main exams are moved to the 26th!!!! So I'll be updating as normal so an update for Wednesday.

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: ONE A SCALE FROM 1-10 HOW MUCH DO U THINK LANDON LIKES CARLOTA?