- Chapter TEN -

She turned over to her side and groaned. "That felt great." The man next to her breathed out.

She had to stop herself from cringing. As much as she found Blake a cool person, he was horrible at sex. After one and a half rounds he's tired and she didn't orgasm. She was trying to feel good without Landon, not miss him more.

After an hour went by, Carlota's ears here filled with Blake's snoring and the ringing of her phone. The ringing of her phone!

She quickly grabbed it, answering it without even checking who it was. "Hello?" She whispered into the phone.

"Why are we whispering?" A British accent whispered back to her.

She rolled her eyes and looked over to see a snoring Blake. "What do you want, Landon?" She questioned, without whispering this time.

"Where are you?" He asked, impatiently. "I can hear snoring. It's 4 in the afternoon, why is someone sleeping?"

"I'm with someone right now." She confessed, with a slight smile.

There was a brief moment of silence between the two before Landon decided to speak up. "Let me understand this. You've been ignoring all my texts and my late-night hookups for some boy in your University? You've declined me 2 times to be exact for some schoolboy?"

Anyone could pick up the amusement in Landon's tone. He didn't quite get why someone like Carlota was bothering herself with some schoolboy.

"And so what? You have sex with Brinley on a regular basis." She retorted back.

"Yeah, because she's my girlfriend. Remember, I'm in a relationship." He chuckled, darkly.

"Don't think I didn't put the two together that I'm not the only girl you hook up with aside from Brinley. You have other girls and you were planning on meeting one of them which is why there was a condom with you in the strip club." She explained.

Landon's mind wanders to the time he was planning on hooking up with the most pleasing stripper that night, but since he met Carlota he decided to do it with her. To him, it was a win-win.

"Okay, and? Why is that a problem?"

"It's a problem if you're acting like this when I'm f*cking some other guy."

"I'm not acting anyhow. I'm just curious as to why you'd blow me off for some schoolboy." That was a lie, but luckily for him, he was great at lying.

"Landon, you're a very selfish person aren't you. You wouldn't like it if Brinley was cheating on you yet you're okay with cheating on her. Why does it matter with me?" She pressed.

"What're you wearing, Carlota?" He asked, trying to change the conversation.

Honestly, she didn't like where things were going but decided to roll with it because she desperately wanted to cum at least once.

"Nothing," She smirked, looking down at her bare body.

"How many times did he make you cum?" He questioned, causing her to sigh.

She looked over at Blake and couldn't form the courage to tell him he was no good at sex. He was one of the only boys she trusted when it came to giving her body, so she just had to.

"Multiple times," She lied, protecting him. He was honestly a better best friend than hookup material to her.

She heard him scoff quietly. "I'm sure. How about you stop lying."

"He didn't make me cum." She confessed, in defeat.

"I know. If he did, I'm sure you'd be out of breath just like you were with me." He chucked. "Do you want me to make you cum?"

She nodded her head only to realize he couldn't see her. "Yes, I do."

"Take your fingers down there and tell me what it feels like." He commands, which she obeys to.

Closing her eyes, she fantasized about Landon fingering her, licking her, fitting his penis down there.

She moaned as those thoughts cloud her mind. "I know I'm not there but how does it feel?"

"So damn great," She groaned quietly, stroking herself at a steady pace.

"How about you go a bit faster." He suggested, causing a smile to coat her face.

She obeyed by stroking down there even faster, arching her back a little. "Mierda," She moaned out.

"Are you about to cum, love?" He grins, on the phone.

"Yes, I am." She let out, going even faster.

"Then move your fingers away from your, p*ssy." He bossed, catching her off guard.

It wasn't the order that made her stop, it was how shocked she was.

"Taste yourself."

"No, I think I'll make myself cum." She snapped back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He warned, causing her to put her finger in her mouth and sucking it.

'You don't scare me' She thought to herself, while she tasted her wetness.

"I think I'll come pick you up so we can finish up. Where are you?"

"No, I can't. I promised Blake I'd help him after we had sex." She explained, glancing at him.

She could sense the disappointment on his end.

"Carlota, why are you up?" Blake's tired voice asked her?

She dropped the phone losing it in the endless sheets of his bed. "I can't sleep. Blake, it's literally 4 in the afternoon. Let's do our project." She lied, still searching for her phone, without him being able to notice.

She knew Landon was still listening to their conversation, so she was searching for it as fast as possible. "How was it? When I made you cum so hard for me?" He questioned her, which she knew Landon would tease her about.

"Amazing." She lied, still looking for that phone.

"How about one more round, this time I promise I'll make you scream." He smirked.

Landon couldn't take it anymore and blurted out laughing. His laughter echoed throughout the whole room. "Who was that?" Sam asked, worried.

"It was my step-dad. His laugh is so horrible, I decided to make it my ringtone. Someone's calling me."

She turned around and found her phone on the floor. "Hey, Joey." She said, dragging the 'hey'.

"Ah, yes! Carlota, don't forget to take the medicine that makes your a*s stop itching and your feet stop sweating." Landon said.

He was obviously trying to piss her off. "When did Joey get a British accent?" He asked her, innocently.

"It's a game we play. That was actually a code for we need you at home ASAP." Carlota explained, trying to form a sad expression.

"Actually it's code for have fun for as long as you like. Bye, sweetie." He said, hanging up the call.

She couldn't wait to get her hands around Landon's neck. In a non-sexual way.

"So this means we've got the rest of the day to ourselves." He smirked, causing Carlota to internally groan.

"Great."  

*-*-*

Blake was originally called Sam so if you see Sam it's actually Blake. Blake is also a side character. You guys don't have to worry about him getting in the way of Carlota and Landon, I promise. Blake is a good person, I swear.

I'm so happy this book reached 300+ reads and we're just 10 chapters in. I love you guys so much.

Updating Monday 7th March 2021

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: DID YOU ENJOY SEEING A GLIMPSE OF LANDON'S JEALOUS SIDE?