- Chapter FORTY THREE -

They decided to get in the dog position. Carlota's hands were gripped onto her bedsheets, fear of having a child was taking over her mind. She didn't want to get pregnant. At least not yet. She wanted to finish school and be a doctor before even thinking of having kids. She wasn't even a fan of them.

Landon on the other hand Landon did like children but didn't want to have any of his own because it would mean less time with Annie.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" She asked the tip of his shaft up against her opening.

He bent down to place a gentle kiss on her neck, making her slightly relax. "Have I ever lied to you?"

"Do you want me to list all the times?" She asked, with much sass.

He grinned as he heard her accent. "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." He reassures, pushing his penis inside.

A moan ripped out of her mouth as she felt Landon King bare inside of her. She was expecting more pain but really she felt more pleasure. It was much better feeling every inch of him inside of her soaking p*ssy without the thin piece of rubber stopping them.

Like usual, they moved at a steady pace he was ready to move a little faster. Gradually he was moving faster and faster increasing the moans coming out of her mouth. "Remember to pull out." Carlota reminded.

Landon ignored her and continued focusing on how great he was feeling. The first time they had sex is nothing compared to the times they have sex now.

That night in his room Landon was only doing it because of how attracted he was to her and Carlota the same. There were no feelings, no passion, no love, simply lust.

Now that they were doing it there was more.

Words couldn't describe the way she made him feel on a regular basis. Being around her made him want to be a better person. He wanted to be the best version of himself when she was around him.

When Carlota was with Landon she could comfortably be herself without any hesitation. She knew he didn't hate any of her insecurities. And despite their relationship being wrong on many levels, they were happy together.

After a couple of minutes of moaning Landon forcefully pulled out and came on her a*s. She sighed as she felt the semen on her. "Carly, I think I got a bit inside of you." Landon said, causing Carlota to jump up and start yelling Spanish cuss words at him.

He just smiled, grabbed her waist and placed kisses on her neck. "I was joking, love. Wait here, I'll go clean you up."

She rolled her eyes as he walked into the bathroom.

~

Carlota walked him out and Yasmin was glaring at him. "Don't screw with her!" She warned.

"I won't!" He called out walking out of the house with her.

As they got to his car he placed a brief kiss on her lips. "Sorry I couldn't be your Valentine." He sighed.

"You can have more than one Valentine, Landon. You were my Valentine." She smiled, like a schoolgirl talking to her crush.

He smiled back at her. "Then I guess you were my Valentine as well." He shrugged allowing his face to turn red. He scolding himself for blushing in front of her. 

After the intense staring into each other's eyes and the wide grins never leaving their faces Landon finally looked away and kissed her indented cheeks softly getting into his car. "You'll come over to my house tomorrow?"

She nodded her head before waving him off just as her parents' car was pulling up.

Worry and fear grew. She knew her mother would ask non stop questions about who that was. She couldn't say it was the same Landon that was going out with Brinley. Not to mention they still thought she was best friends with Brinley. That's who they thought she was going out to see all this time.

"Tell me who that boy was, mi bebe." Her mother grinned, walking to her daughter.

"I-I. Mierda." She mumbled.

*-*-*

Sorry if this was the shittiest, worst, unhorny, sex scene I've ever written. My mood reflects in my writing and I'm in the worse mood, rn.

Vote and comment.

Updating tomorrow.

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: HOW DO YOU THINK LANDON AND CARLOTA MEAN TO EACHOTHER?