- Chapter TWENTY FIVE -

Looking through the different sections, he was debating in his mind whether he should ask for help. He'd never gone shopping for pads or tampons because Annie hadn't started hers yet. This was all for Carlota.

"Sir," A lady's voice said, causing Landon to turn around. "You've been here for 10 minutes in the women's sections. Do you need help?"

He looked at the rack of pads and looked back at the women. "Do you think she'd prefer pads or tampons and if pads, wingless or with wings." He asked.

She smiled at him and took the tampons from his hand. "No one really buys tampons anymore, but maybe your wife would prefer them." She shrugged, putting the tampon back where it was.

He smiled when she said wife but quickly wiped it off. "No, she's not my, nevermind. Maybe I should buy all of them."

He put the pads and tampons in the same shopping bag where he previously placed two pairs of underwear for her.

"Thank you for your help." He said, bringing a $50 bill and handing it to her.

"Oh, that's. Thank you." She smiled, walking away.

~

He could hear her groaning in the bathroom. Luckily he brought painkillers, a hot water bottle and dark chocolate. "Carlota, are you still alive?" He asked with a smile.

The groaning stopped and she decided to ignore him.

"I got you a bunch of stuff. Pads, tampons, hot water bottles, painkillers, dark chocolate. I got it all for you." He said, opening the door to see her annoyed self on a toilet seat.

"Why would you get me that extra stuff? I don't get cramps and my flows aren't even heavy. Just pass the-. You didn't think to buy me underwear!"

He held up two pairs. One she needed and one he needed her to wear for him. "Have you showered?"

She nodded her head, collecting the panties and pad. "Um, what is that?" She questioned.

He smirked and gave her the other one. "That was for after you're done with your cycle."

Groaning, she put the pad on the underwear and he turned around to give her privacy. Once she was done she flushed the toilet and left the bathroom with him. "Could you give me a ride home?"

He raised a brow at her asking why.

"Because you didn't buy me a bra or new clothing. I need to go home, Landon."

"Okay, let me just take a shower."

~

She walked into the house to be instantly greeted by Joey.

"Hi, Joey." She smiled, picking up CJ to kiss him on his cheek. "Where's mom?"

"Getting food for this weekend. I hope you don't mind Yasmin and I being there."

Scoffing she put CJ down. "Your caucasian a*ses are the least of my problems. Can I have your advice?"

He smiled and sat her down with her on the couch.

"Lorenzo and I were trying to get back together but then he was being a huge d*ckhead and now I don't want to get back together with him but I still feel bad."

He thought about it for a while before taking a deep breath. "Well, first we're going to stop using words like that," Carlota smirked when he said that.

"The way you left things with him, I'm guessing wasn't great but that's not your fault for losing feelings. It just happens. That's what happened with me and Yasmin's mother. If you don't want him, you don't want him. It's as simple as that."

"Thank you, Joey."

"Hopefully Lorenzo won't cause too much trouble."

She chuckled, nervously. "Me too." And with that, she made up her mind. She wanted Landon at that event.

*-*-*

Updating Sunday 28th March 2021

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: SHOULD LANDON COME TO THE EVENT?