- Chapter FORTY FIVE -

A frown was displayed on Carlota's face as Landon put his shoes on. "Why did you agree to it?" She asked, with a frown.

He just chuckled tying his laces. "I'd say no to my girlfriend of 12 months?"

Her mouth opened in shock. "It's already been a year?" She asked.

Rolling his eyes he stood up from his bed. "12 miserable months that I managed to cope with because of you." He smiled, kissing her lips.

"So where are we going now?"

"To pick up Annie from school. She won't like it but Brinley insisted I should bring my 'whole family'."

She groaned. "Fine, let's go pick up your sister."

~

They waited in the car till it was 3. Landon came early to come to get her because he missed seeing her face.

"Are you sure you have to come? You could just say something came up." Carlota persuaded.

"Why are you so worried about me meeting Brinley's parents?"

"Because it's the next step and, I don't know, I just don't like it. Brinley's going to pull some dumb sh*t like propose to you in front of her parents. Something so un-cliche."

Landon sighed listening to Carlota's bickering. It was starting to annoy him. His hand reached for her face and he caressed her cheek. "When will you understand I only have eyes for you?" He smiled.

She pouted and looked the other way. "Fine. You go swoop Brinley's parents off their feet on Sunday. I'll spend my whole day with Arabella's crazy child."

He chuckled just as the school bell rang indicating school was over. He began opening his side of the door and turned back to look at Carlota. "Are you coming?" He asked.

She smiled and opened the door, she walked inside the school with Landon.

Landon subconsciously counts all the lockers while his head was filled with the noises of kids feet shuffling by. Carlota missed school. When popularity mattered.

They got to the waiting room to see Annie talking with a bunch of her friends. The sight shocked Landon.

Usually, Annie would come back home crying saying how much she got bullied and how she hated school. To see her in a group of friends made him so proud.

Annie noticed Carlota and Landon were watching her with smiles on their faces. Her friends turned to see them as well.

A few of them had their mouths open. "So that's the hot brother Hailie wouldn't shut up about?" One of them snickered.

"What about your hot sister?" Another one said.

"First of all, my brother sucks, second of all, Carlota isn't my sister. She's my brother's girlfriend, so don't try it." She warned, getting her stuff.

"When are you coming back, Annie?" Hailie asked.

"Monday morning, duh. Bye." She said walking towards the two.

Carlota hugged her quickly. "Now tell me all the gossip about your school."

~

It was the night Landon was supposed to meet Brinley's parents. He made sure to dress appropriately and Annie to do the same.

"What if I convince you? We can do anything you want, Landon." She begged one last time.

He thought about it and smirked. "Okay fine. Please me and I'll think about staying."

Carlota grinned and stood up from his bed. She spun him around and slightly went on her tiptoes to kiss his lips, passionately.

The two were fighting for dominance in this kiss but Landon quickly won.

Without thinking he took off her shirt covering her lace bra. She made sure to put this on to help her convince Landon. He smiled when he realized what she had done and began sucking her neck while holding her a*s.

After the hickey's they gave each other she gave him a cocky smile. "So, are you going to stay?" She asked, desperately.

He just smiled and sat up. "No. I have to go. I can't keep blowing this off."

"Why are you still dating Brinley, Landon? You don't need to be in a relationship with her anymore. You can just break up with her and be with me and we don't have to do this in secret anymore." She spoke, getting up.

"Do you want me to break up with her, today?"

She nodded her head, rapidly.

"Okay, fine, I'll break up with her after dinner. Get dressed so I can drop you off at Arabella's house."

*-*-*

Finally.

Vote and comment.

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: IF I MADE A PART TWO OF THIS BOOK WOULD YOU PREFER IT TO BE HERE OR A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BOOK?