- Chapter ELEVEN -

It had been a while since he was able to hear her sweet moans again. After dropping the call he realized that he still had a prominent boner that he had to get rid of before Brinley arrived.

He still doesn't know why he allowed her to come visit his office.

Trying his best to get his mind off of Carlota, all attempts were useless and his shaft was starting to irritate.

Maybe he could get one of the girls to give him a quick blowjob? Maybe he should just masturbate? Maybe he should call off what he had with Brinley and go meet Carlota?

All these ideas wouldn't leave his mind. He needed a quick distraction. He was only hoping Brinley would arrive soon so she'd manage to turn him off. Even the thought of her seemed to annoy him. He still doesn't know why he didn't just tell her the whole date thing was because of someone else.

It was because of Carlota he stayed. He felt she would be forced to break all ties with him if he broke up with her. So he stayed to secretly sleep with her.

He sent a text to Carlota, telling her to come to his house. He also told her where he kept the extra key. He cringed at the thought of 'taking the next steps'.

Landon never planned on being serious with anybody. His plan was to find a girlfriend once in a while. He promised his sister he'd dedicate all his love and riches for her and her only.

He noticed Carlota had read the message. 'Don't worry, in two and a half hours.' he thought to himself.

"Mr King, your girlfriend is ready to see you." One of his employees says with a hint of jealousy. 'I've really got to stop hooking up with anyone I see.' Landon groaned to himself.

"Just send her up here." He said, putting his fake face on.

Soon after, Brinley burst into the office with an off look. "Landon, I've really got to tell you something." She began walking towards him.

"What is it, Brin?" He asked, with concern.

"Remember that time I called you when you were mad, you left this shirt behind." She brought out a white shirt and gave it to him.

"Thanks, I've been looking for that shirt." He chuckled sarcastically, standing up to kiss her cheek.

"No, that's not the issue. Carlota told me not to tell you because you'd think I'm some psycho girlfriend but I saw brown powder on the shirt. Are you cheating on me?"

His mind goes back to the first time he had sex with Carlota, and a bugle forms in his pants.

"My sister wanted to learn how to do makeup. When she hugged me the powder must have come in contact with the shirt." He lied, with a serious look. "Why would I ever cheat on you, Brin? I'd never do such a thing." He cooed hugging her, tightly.

"Okay, I trust you." He sighed. They pulled away from the hug. "So what do you want to do first?"

He mentally groaned, but physically shrugged his shoulders. His phone got a notification and he looked down to see it was from his sister.

He quickly opened the phone to view her message. 'Landon, please get here soon. I think we're being robbed or kidnapped.'

Confusion formed on his face which quickly changed to worry. "Um, Brinley, I need to go see my sister. She needs me right now." He said picking his stuff up and putting it in a bag.

"What am I going to do in the meantime?"

"Ask Nadia to give you a tour and then go home." He pecked her lips and ran out.

"Please tell me nothing happened to her." He mumbled to himself.

*-*-*

Landon's POV!!! At least y'all can see how manipulative he is but at least he kind of makes up for it by being a good brother.

I added Annie because I wanted to show you guys early on that Landon isn't a complete a*shole. 

Updating Wednesday 10th March 2021

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: DO YOU THINK ANNIE IS OKAY?