- Chapter THIRTY EIGHT -

The shower was on and the water was soaking his hair. He couldn't think straight. The only thing on his mind was Carlota. He was thinking about why he couldn't let Carlota go.

He already came to terms with that he had some sort of feelings for her but he didn't know if they were actual feelings.

Landon decided to think of all the things he hated about Carlota to try and erase these feelings. He hated how she'd get angry over the littlest things. He hated how insensitive she could get and he hated how she'd open her legs for just about anyone.

He tried blowing things out of proportion to make himself feel better but honestly speaking every guy he knew she was friends with she's f*cked him at least once.

"Landon?" Her soft voice asked from behind the glass shower door. "You've been in there for 25 minutes. Are you okay?"

She wasn't insensitive. Landon was desperate to stop these feelings for her.

"I'm fine, Carlota." He spoke, not moving an inch.

She opened the glass door to see him facing the wall of the shower as the water ran down his neck. "Damn, are you on your period?" She joked, standing outside.

He sighed, not in the mood to laugh. "I'll be done in a minute." He said.

She sighed and dropped the towel that was around her body on the floor. "Landon," She began, walking into the shower.

He turned around to see her there with a condom in her hand. She smiled and gave it to him.

"Tell me what's wrong and we can have sex after."

Disturbed, he turned back around to face the wall. She was confused as to why he was acting like this. "Carlota why must you give your body to every guy you see?" He asked.

She was shocked at his question. No one had ever indirectly or directly called her a slut. She didn't think of herself as a slut. "You're talking as if you don't f*ck anyone with a p*ssy and a pair of tits." She snapped back.

"Why do you have to be like this? Why can't you just be hooking up with your boyfriend? Why must you hook up with 10 different guys?"

"Oh, I know what this is about. It's because you're not my first time. Like Liz. Right? Because I'm not like Liz, a sweet innocent girl you can easily manipulate."

He realized Isaac must have told her how they knew each other. "Whatever Isaac told you was a biased version of what happened."

"Oh really? You met Liz, f*cked her, and broke up with her the next day. You're going to do the same to me, Landon."

"First of all Elizabeth was my girlfriend. You are not my girlfriend, Carlota. I am not your boyfriend. You just f*ck me whenever you feel like it. And secondly, I broke up with her because she made my sister uncomfortable and my sister didn't like her. I didn't care because I didn't like her either. I only dated her because my sister told me to."

She was shocked by what he had just said. "Your sister told you to date somebody?"

"Yes. She tells me to date somebody once in a while because she doesn't like it when I'm so devoted and focused on one person in my life. So she forces me to do this so I'll learn to care about other people. It's dumb, okay?"

"So, Brinley. That's why you're dating Brinley. Or were?"

"No, Brinley is still my girlfriend and I didn't break up with her when she annoyed my sister because she told me not to." He explained.

"But that still doesn't change the fact that you're a hypocrite. I bet you're still cheating on her."

"No, Carlota I'm not because when I left you I saw it as an opportunity to start being faithful."

She looked away from him and took the condom from his hand. "Then be faithful, Landon." She said, getting out of the shower.

"Carlota, what do you want from me? What else do you want me to do for you? I've gotten you back in your stupid school, I've promised to only hook up with you and Brinley. What else do you want me to do!?"

She thought about it and turned around. "How about you only have sex with me and no longer have sex with Brinley."

*-*-*

LMAO, I didn't realize I left you guys on a cliffhanger like this. My plan wasn't to but I forgot what this chapter was about.

Depending on how busy I am I'll update because I need to get to school by 5 am to finish my Prep 3 for art and my other theory exams are next week so there's A LOT of studying.

I think I'll be able to give you guys an update on Tuesday or Wednesday, hopefully.

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: HOW DO YOU THINK LANDON WILL RESPOND?