- Chapter THIRTY FIVE -

It had been almost a full month without Landon and Carlota having any contact with each other. There was a day she decided to call Landon to see what was up with Landon. That and she was horny. Landon answered and made it very clear he didn't want Carlota contacting him again. It hurt her a lot and she thought something happened to him so she called him again but he never picked up.

Yasmin did advise her to let go of Landon. According to her Landon was just a playboy who'd never truly like her. He cheated on Brinley so what's stopping him from cheating on her?

Today they were on their way to Amelia's apartment. She invited them over to meet her friend, Arabella.

Yasmin didn't like Arabella, not one bit. She hated how she came out of nowhere and started stripping without her permission. Amelia wanted to end that hatred.

When it came to Yasmin, she'd never show somebody if she hates or loves you. She wasn't a very emotional person so hiding her true feelings from Arabella wouldn't be too hard.

Amelia had told them earlier Arabella's boyfriend got another girl pregnant so she needed cheering up, which is why they were invited.

Carlota didn't want to be there because she knew Amelia would force her to prank Landon. Amelia was the second person who knew about her relationship with Landon and Arabella became the third after Yasmin exposed her.

After getting humiliated by Landon infront of her friends they decided to watch a movie and eat pizza.

Arabella's hand touched Carlota's arm. She turned her head to look at her. "Carlota, right?"

She nodded her head, slowly.

"You and I have a similar problem, I'm guessing. You and I both weren't too keen on calling our 'boyfriends' plus you're pretty bad at prank calling." She chuckled.

Shaking her head, she gave Arabella a small smile. "Trust me, my 'boyfriend' didn't get someone pregnant and I'm not as shy as you."

Arabella raised a brow. "I'm not that shy," She trailed.

Carlota nodded her head. "Well you aren't like me, trust me. In fact I'd say we're polar opposites. Your boyfriend was your first time? Mine was my hundredth time and he's not actually my boyfriend. He's my best friend's boyfriend, which I hooked up with."

Her eyes widened. "Wow, we are nothing alike. I'd never deliberately hookup with Francesco. I love Amelia."

Carlota frowned when she said that. She wasn't just a bad friend. She was a bad person. "Well, at least Brinley never liked me." She shrugged.

Arabella smiled and then her mind wandered to Vincenzo which caused her smile to disappear. "How long have you and him stopped talking?"

"Almost a month. But, I don't need him." She sighed.

"What do you do when you want to forget about someone?"

Carlota thought about that and then looked over to Amelia. "Amelia strips. Yasmin writes weird Billie Eilish fanfiction. I drink alcohol. Which do you prefer?"

Arabella thought about which three she could do. "Well, I don't really drink or listen to Billie Eilish but I've stripped before. It can't be that hard. How about I tell you something I do when I'm mad at Vincenzo."

Carlota nodded her head.

"I max out his credit card buying sexy underwear so he sees what he's missing."

Carlota smirked and thought about that for a minute. "Well, I don't think I can steal his credit card, or even get close to his house. You saw how annoyed he was by me today."

Arabella shrugged. "Maybe go to a party." She suggested turning back to watch the movie.

She smiled at how badly she misjudged Arabella. She wasn't her usual type of friend but she was nice to be around and talk to.

And it hit her. She knew how to make herself feel better. And it involved Issac.

*-*-*

Sorry it took so long to update. The Wi-Fi finished, LMAO.

Also, I need a new cover, hmu if you can.

Updating Sunday 11th April 2021

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER?