(bungo stray dogs) dazai x reader (angsty fluff) what love really means

thank you so much for requesting again lovely 

dazai is a tricky one he always acts happy and goofy never falling to have a smile on his face when you look at him you would think his a happy man but unfortunately thats not the case he was young when he joined the mafia basically loosing all of his sanity after killing tons of people but when he lost his best friend that when he decided to do something more he joined the ada in hopes of finding a will to live and trying to understand the concept of life.

after many trial and error he decided to find someone to do a double suicide but everyone he asked refuses his offer , every night he prays asking 'Dear God won't you please Could you send someone here who will love me?'

on the other side of the city there was a  person crying cause their husband had left them due being 'fat' so everyday they would go to the gym wondering maybe if they were skinnier then he would had stayed they sat in their room crying for the 5th time this week repeating the same lines over and over again 'Who will love me for me Not for what I have done or what I will become Who will love me for me 'Cause nobody has shown me what love What love really means'

so now dazai sits on a roof top trying not to cry after visiting he's best friends grave all alone whispering 'Oh Lord, forgive me, I want to go home' 

at the same time on the other side of the city y/n sat there crying whispering "I know you've murdered and I know you've lied I have watched you suffer all of your life And now that you'll listen, I'll tell you that I..." almost like she was talking directly to dazai

"I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew Love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become i will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew"

they whispered softly as the sun set causing a beautiful horizon displaying a beautiful array of oranges , yellows and reds as the sun slowly set displaying the magnificent moon coming over the horizon