(sk8 the infinity) reki x reader (PLATONIC) i will always be here

JUST A QUICK THING Y/N IS THE SAME AGE AS CHERRY AND JOE THIS FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE A OLDER SISTER AND A YOUNGER BROTHER TYPE THING THERE IS NO ROMANTIC FEELINGS AT ALL!!!!!!! BASED ON THE 8TH EPISODE KINDA

reki was sitting by the rocks in silence contemplating wether to leave or stay when someone placed a soft hand on his shoulder he jumped in fright and looked to see a smirking y/n 

"hey hey hey buddy this is where you were" y/n pushed him softly with her platform heels and sat next to him 

"ok reki spill where have you been why are you here in the conner pouting like a small puppy who's owner left for work" reki gave a small smile y/n was always like an older sister to reki always there if he needed advice or help with homework , skating anything really 

"well i just i dont know y/n" he looked down y/n sighed and looked to see if anyone was watching and grab him softly by the arm and walked away from 's' 

when y/n deemed it was far enough away she looked reki in the eyes "look reki i have no fucking idea what your going though at the moment but if anything i might just have an idea and if my idea is correct then i know how you feel"

reki looked at her confused "you feel as if your so behind everyone and that your never gonna catch up and now thats come in between your friendship with langa so now you have pushed him away cause you have no idea what your doing anymore and if you will ever be good enough. am i correct or correct?"

rekis eyes widen and he sighed y/n opened her arms for a hug which reki gladly accepted 

y/n slowly rubbed his back swaying side to side 

"look reki you dont need to talk ok but you know i will always be here for you ok?"

"y/n? should i give up on skating?"

y/n's eyes widen and her jaw dropped "what no oh god no dont give up just cause other people might be 'better' has never meant for you to quit ok just keep holding on cause you will never know what you miss if you give up now but its up to you sweetie. so, reki will you give up or keep fighting?"

reki looked at her in shock then y/n got a message from 'cherry' asking where she is, she sighed and gave reki a pat on the head "reki just know what ever choices you make i will always be here to back you up ok see ya" she walked off only to stop and look back with a devil like smirk "also i think a certain someone misses you and your company~" 

as y/n walked off reki looked down and sighed 'what am i gonna do now' he walked back home thinking about what y/n had said 'what ever i do i will make you proud y/n i promise!'