epilogues

Hello my amazing readers, I want to give you one last good chapter for you all, so enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It has been two amazing months in Salt Lake City, everyone on the set was just nice to her. She was done for the day, so she walked to the hotel room that they rented out for her stay. It was huge for one person but sometimes some of the cast come over and hang or facetime with the ducks. Tonight she was supposed to facetime with Charlie.

She walks over to her laptop and waits for Charlie's call to come in. She has been missing everyone these last two months but after talking with the show's runners, they are letting her off for two days to go and walk with Ducks in graduation.

Her thoughts were stopped with her laptop ringing. She quickly answers and smiles. Charlie's face pops up. "Hey Conway," Vania said.

"Hey V" Charlie replied smiling. "How has Salt Lake treated you," Charlie asked gently.

"It has been great, I missed my parents and the ducks but everyone here has been trying their best to make me feel at home" Vania spoke, looking at Charlie on the laptop still not believing that they were miles and miles away.

"Well, you're still coming next week right?" Charlie asked, Vania nodded and smiled. "Then you will be here with us soon. We're still here, nothing has changed" Charlie comforts Vania.

"I know this is the first time that I have been away from everyone since the Ducks were formed," Vania said, sighing.

"Hey it's going to be fine," Charlie replied.

"How has been everyone over there anyways," Vania asked,

"Well, coach, Bombay is coming for graduation, he is already here, the Ducks are excited for you to come home, my mom is also already cleaning the house since we're doing the after-party here. your parents have been good too." Charlie listed off making Vania smile that he has been keeping her mom and dad company while she was away.

"Well thank you for keeping everything moving along," Vania spoke, smiling.

"I really can't wait to see you again in person. I miss you V" Charlie said sighing, he does have the Ducks and Adam but Vania is his best friend. There is no one that is like Vania. It still hurts that he wasted about three years not being there for her. He hangs out with her parents and at Hans to feel like she is still around.

"Well next week is the week that I come home," Vania said, smiling, making Charlie smile and nod.

"V I do want to ask you something" Charlie spoke nervously.

"What is it?" Vania asked softly.

"I have been hearing from Julie that Connie was hoping to talk things out. I don't know what to do about it. I can beat Luis up if he tries to come close to you, which I doubt because I already told him that you're coming home, so don't try to come close. I don't want him ruining the mood but I can't contort Connie especially-" Charlie stops midway, not knowing if he should finish.

"Since she's pregnant. Look Connie or Luis can't ruin my day with you and the Ducks. I will handle them, don't worry. I already moved on with that whole mess." Vania said, making Charlie relax a bit.

"Okay V" Charlie nods.

__________________

Vania was looking at the airport, trying to find Charlie, who was picking her up. "V!" Vania heard someone behind and picked her up.

"Hey what's up," Vania said once Charlie put her down.

"Come on, the ducks are already waiting for you in the rink" Charlie took her bags and let out his hand for her to take. Vania smiled and took his hand.