Chapter 5

Vania POV

Next Day

I was walking to school since my dad needed to get to work earlier than me.

"Hey Van" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw Thomas running to catch up to me.

"Oh hey, Thomas," I said once as he was walking beside me.

"Why are you walking? I thought your dad would take you to school." Thomas asked, confused.

"My dad left early and my mom doesn't drive," Vania explained while crossing the street.

"Oh okay." Thomas nods, walking a bit faster than Vania to open the door for Vania, making Vania blush since this is the first time in a long time since someone opens the door for her.

"Hey I don't want to sound creepy since we barely met yesterday but my band is performing this Friday in this cafe and we're practicing today after school. Do you want to come and meet the band as well, see us practice a little?" Thomas asks shyly, rubbing his hands together.

"I would love to. One question." Vania opened her locker.

"Hit it." Thomas leaned on the locker next to hers.

"Am I going to be the only girl?" Vania asks to put two books in.

"Oh no. My bandmates' girlfriends are coming as well. Trust me they are sweet." Thomas answered smiling.

"Oh how nice," Vania replied, closing her locker.

Afterward, they both went to their classes. Like the day before Thomas took Vania to her classes even to the rick. "I will wait for you outside the main building," Thomas spoke before leaving for his last class.

Vania went inside to the locker rooms and saw everyone already there getting into their gear. "Hey look who finally came." Dean nudges Vania's shoulder.

"I know, you missed me. I would miss me too." Vania pushes Dean gently.

"How cocky of you to say," Dean replied winking.

"So do lover boy walk to class," Dean asked. Vania quickly looks around to see if anyone heard.

"One you talk later and two he is not my lover boy." Vania punches Dean's arm.

"Ow, I got it. Since when do you get strong?" Dean rubs his arm.

"Nevermind that." Vania answers, finally getting her gear on. "Let's go".

Once the class was over and everyone took a shower. Vania was about to leave when she felt someone grab her arm and turn her around. "Hey babe, I haven't talked to you all day today." Luis whispers and kisses her neck.

"Um yeah, I know. School is really beating us up isn't it." Vania replied nervously and looking around being very uncombable

"Let's go to my house." Luis whispers into her ear, slightly biting her ear.

Suddenly Adam pushes Luis away gently. "Dude, don't eat her alive either."

Vania looked down nervously. "Plus Vania is coming over to study for the test tomorrow," Kenny spoke up.

"Whatever nerds" Luis rolled his eyes and walked away.

"You okay Vania," Kenny asked.

"Yeah. thanks." Vania nods and smiles at Kenny and Adam.

"Alright" Adam nods and walks away with Kenny.

Vania stayed behind and stayed there trying to get everything into her head. This is her life.

GREAT

So how is everyone doing? Did you like the new chapter? I do have a question. What are your thoughts about this whole mess? Are you guys Team Thomas or Team Luis? Should Vania already go with Thomas or should she stay and work things out with Luis? Comment what she should do. Like always thank you for reading and love you.

BBBBYYYYEEEEE