Chapter 13

Once Vania walked into her room. She drops down on her bed. Everything that has happened tonight keeps repeating inside her head. This was the first night she had fun with friends. The girls kept the conversation with her. They got to know more about each other. Thomas' band songs were so amazing that she even told the girls that she will have them stuck in her head for weeks. She could see how everyone in the club was having fun and dancing to the music.

Since Thomas has come into her life. It has been amazing. She felt lighter than she has since freshman year. She could feel herself being that girl that came into Eden High. The one that pranked the varsity after they left them in the dinner to pay for the meal. The one that was best friends with Charlie. (even the name is foreign), the one that shipped Charlie and Adam together, the one that thought Luis was her soulmate and there was no one else in the world for her.

Luis meant the world to her. She loves him. How can she not? He paid attention to her when she was shying away behind Charlie. When she wouldn't speak too scared of something she never knew. He was very over-protection of her. The one that got jealous over Riley. It was just hard to see the Luis she knew sometimes when Vania would stare at Luis. He still looked the same. He has the same eyes, same skin tone, same hairstyle, same lips. same voice. But his caring and sweetness is long gone. Maybe even his love for Vania was gone.

But Vania could feel herself falling for Thomas. Everything about Thomas was calling out to her. He is gentle, sweet, caring. He paid attention from the second they met. He saw how her smile faltered a bit when the Ducks were mentioned. He made sure to never go far in saying his thoughts about the Ducks.

Wanting to forget the outside world for a while. Vania grabbed her laptop and started to look up acting tips. Maybe she can take Thomas's advice and do some acting in the down-low. Then an ad pops up that there were auditions for a new show. The light blue button with sign up written in it was calling out to her. She could always audition. It was worth a shot. She quickly taps the button and starts reading what she needs to do.

She quickly grabs her phone and starts to do her audition. She read some lines that were written to read. There was also where she needed to sing. Her dad has taught how to sing more or less. She thought that she was okay.

Once everything was done. Vania was standing over her laptop looking at the button. This was a different one. This one was green and had a submit written in it. She took a breath and hit the button. She quickly closed her laptop and went to sleep.