Chapter 22

Luis hasn't been able to sleep well after the party. He felt horrible for cheating on Vania. He knows that he hasn't been the best boyfriend for Vania. Now cheating on her is just the cherry on top.

Luis walked into the rink and saw Vania already skating with Adam and Dean. How can he face her when he did what he did, especially with Connie. He changed and went out on the ice. He quickly skated behind Vania. He wants to tell her everything.

But he's too afraid to. She has been great to him. She was always patient with him. He knows that he doesn't want to lose Vania. He's going to fix this.

After practice, he waited for Dean and Adam to leave to walk up to Vania. Once he saw that both guys left, he walked up to Vania nervously.

"Hey Vania" Luis whisper softly

Vania looked up in surprise since it had been a while since Luis spoke softly towards her.

"Oh hey," Vania replied.

"Is your dad picking you up?" Luis asked nervously.

"No, I'm walking" Vania shook her head picking her bag but Luis quickly took it and put it over his shoulder.

"Let me walk you home?" Luis spoke softly.

"Are you sure? I know that you sometimes hang out with the guys after practice." Vania asked, confused.

"I'm sure that they can wait for an hour or two." Luis shrug

"Alright then sure" Vania nod confused

They both walked out, heading towards Vania's house.

"I was wondering that maybe after the game this Friday, we can do our date that we used to do?" Luis questioned looking over to Vania.

"We haven't been on one for about two years now?" Vania spoke

"I know but I just was thinking about it and I think that we should start again," Luis spoke

"Sure why not?" Vania nods, smiling softly.

Luis couldn't stop staring at how Vania looked. He felt for a minute he was back when he first saw Vania. They got to Vania's house.

"Thank you for walking me again," Vania said, looking at Luis. She was about to walk away but Luis gently grabbed her hand.

"I love you" Luis spoke softly, he gave Vania a peck in her cheek and walked away, leaving Vanis standing alone confused.

Hello my amazing readers, so the question that I always ask. Team Luis or Team Thomas? What should Vania do? Like always drop a comment with your thoughts on the whole situation. Also I'm going to start tagging people so they will know the very moment that I update. So if you want to be on the tag list. Just tell me in the comments or inbox. I will add your username to the list. 
Bbbbbbbyyyyyyeeee